Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Dyno Tune
Thread: Dyno Tune
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2016
PMDmustang13
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotic1 View Post
Was in 4th gear I believe. Mods are Airaid CAI, Boss 302 Air intake, 3.73 rear end, 91 octane, and Diablo Sport tune. Traction control was on. Result 348 rwhp.
I am assuming you were on a Dynojet. And I am assuming you used a canned Diablosport tune which may not have accounted for the Boss 302 Intake. I believe the canned tunes are conservative and you could get another 20 hp with a custom tune.

Yes 5th gear is 1:1 and I have had mine on a dyno twice. First in 5th and the 2nd in 4th because they wanted to keep the miles per hour rate down I guess.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome