Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Headers - ARH vs. KOOKS
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2016
PMDmustang13
GT Member

Very interesting as you certainly have gotten great dyno results. A lot of it appears to be due to using a ported cobra jet manifold, special throttle body, and an AED tune. I assume you used a dynojet dyno.

I have the same headers with the cats, stock manifold, and Bama tunes and can only manage about 380 hp. I have the kooks catless pipes purchased already but I think my car would get way to loud since it is pretty loud right now. I am tempted to find out what it sounds like and what my gains might be. And after that I am strongly considering an AED tune but not sure if he can tune with Diablosport tuner.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome