Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Looking to buy first Mustang GT
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2016
5LHO
GT Member

I had Ford rebuild my 2012 MT82 when it whined like described, at 6200 miles. It was fine after that. I had multiple small warranty issues like: sway bar end links, leaking shock, a couple sat nav antennas. Ford replaced that stuff without batting an eye but the trans took some tough negotiating.

My '14 was flawless until both pony lamps decided to blur out and look like a scene from Sin City. Ford tossed another set in there and they are pin-sharp again. NBD but, the GF loves the little horsies on the ground.

Always plenty of Mustangs to look at; no real need to compromise. I find the biggest challenge is finding them with the level of options that satisfies me...as in totally loaded.

2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort, etc. GT500s, Steeda UCA, VMP auto tune, 100 shot on BBR tune, best et: 11.38 at 120.85

2012 GT, Candy Red, Brembo, 3.73, Tech, Comfort, etc. Procal tune, Roush upper, UMI LCAs, Steeda red bracket, GT500s, 28X10X16 Hoosier slicks, best et: 11.91 at 115.23 RIP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome