Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Some issues/Questions
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2016 Thread Starter
clphillips72
Rookie

Some issues/Questions

1) So I have chosen to reset my clock to match the GPS time. Like most of the US, where I live we observe Daylight Saving Time, but when my time was reset it was reset to Standard Time (1 hour earlier). I went through the options to see if maybe I missed clicking on an option that would make the time change to DST, but I didn't see any option that I missed. Anyone else have this problem?

2) In the Owner's Manual, in the section about SYNC Mobile Apps, I see the following comment:

Note: AppLink is not available if your vehicle is equipped with the MyFordTouch system.

I believe what I have is the MyFordTouch system, as I believe that came standard on my 2015 GT Premium Convertible.

Is there comment really correct? With their upgraded touchscreen system, we have less functionality than all others? We can't use the Pandora SYNC App? I have an iPhone 5s, and while I understand that I wouldn't be touching my phone to use those apps, the apps would be using the internet on my phone to get the data.

Does anyone have an iPhone 5s and use SYNC to create a mobile hotspot? Or use the car's built in 4g?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome