Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Clutch or Transmission?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2016 Thread Starter
PMDmustang13
GT Member

I was actually thinking about bringing in a couple dozen donuts for the service department as they have treated me very good in the past. They pretty much know I have a tune on the car and they know there are a lot of modifications. They let me request the same technician that has performed most of the work that I don't do myself. And they let me hang out and watch the process and chat with the tech.

I don't think they know for sure yet if I was planning on sticking around during the repair. But I am definitely going to be there when all the evidence is exposed because if it is something that failed prematurely (and not my fault) then I will need to nicely request they consider having Ford take care of at least the labor under warranty and any OEM parts that I use for replacement. I surely hope they are fair and don't take the stance that warranty is out the door just because I have a tune, LCAs, driveshaft, SS clutch line, driveshaft loop, and after market shifter etc. I have not forgotten that I took those chances with the warranty and you have to pay to play.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome