View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2016 Thread Starter
preacherman
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Garage
Magna flow Competition exhaust for 2015

I listen to a lot of different exhaust before I made up my mind and finally both the magna flow. I have had it for a while because I want to go ahead and install the x pipe. Long story short got a great deal on the install that included the x pipe. The installer did a great job and it really sounds great. Put a smile on my face immediately but it did not last long. I want to give my 2 cents about choosing an exhaust.

Don't just listen to sound clips find someone with the set up you want to buy. Sound clips don't do any justice and they do not tell you how loud the system really is. I got advice from AM before I made my purchase and they recommended the competition exhaust. I was told that it was not that loud. I know that what is or is not loud is a matter of opinion and in my opinion the competition exhaust is very loud. Don't get me wrong it sounds great but it is very loud. If I had it to do over again I would go with a different set up. So if you like a great sounding loud exhaust go with the competition but keep in mind that it is loud.

Preacherman

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome