MustangLife
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonR2006 View Post
I notice this as well. I had an ST mess with me and he had 4 adults in his car. Funny thing is, he would never line with me..he would always just fly past me; he did this for a few miles and then just sped away....it was odd.
Sounds like you know exactly what I am talking about. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90lxwhite View Post
Anyone ever ridden in or driven one? What are they a turbo 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know of two friends of friends that have them. One friend just had his totaled and he got a new one. So I would say they are fun little cars. However they aren't that fast as his was Cobb tuned and he still lost to a stock 05-09 GT.
To and from work car is what I have thought about considering as it seems people that have them love them. Shoot they love them to much since they are so full of themselves to try to toy with a Boss. haha

Current Garage
(11.)2012 GT500 silver with red stripe, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats.
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9)2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT
(I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome