Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
post #6267 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2008 Thread Starter
Stoenr
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Paul View Post
I'm nearby in DuPage County. The snow was blowing sideways half the night as the temperature plunged. When I left for work this morning it was -2F with -24 wind chill factor. You really put that new beater to the test last night, eh? Was going to the bars worth braving the cold?
Lol, actually I took the stang. I did not want to drive the beater since it still had the previous owners plates, and I had not called my insurance company yet. Its insured, sure, automaticly any car I drive is, but the whole plate thing, and me drinking, I did not want any trouble.

Of course it was worth it to go out . I could only see about 30 feet in front of me at times,
Snow tires work great too.

Yeah Waxed, 6 day weeks suck. But at least the job is easy, and 2 days a week are late days, so I can sleep in 11-7

'06 Tungsten GT 18" CT-R Gunmetals
Xcal2, JLTII, UDP, ProKit, Dspecs, Bump Steer kit, SS brake hoses, Strut Tower Brace, UCA, Adj.LCA's, AntiSquats, Panhard bar, MGW shifter, Steeda cowl hood, Hood pins, MRT hood struts*, 14" Antenna, Sequencial TL's, 07 Plenum cover, PJ Saleen heritage fascia, CDC ductail, SSE 1/4 window louvers, MAG mirror inserts, Rear trunk painted, MGW window switch plates, Billet door lock pins, Interior trunk release, Tint.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome