Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Stock seat swap to premium leather seats
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2017
BelowAverage
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusifer View Post
I recently purchased a 2017 Mustang GT PP base model and came across some premium leather seats for a cheap price. If I were to buy the seats, I am wondering if this would be a complete form, fit and function replacement, minus the heating and cooling feature in the premium seats. I would presume the connector(s) and wiring would be the same, but minus the premium heating and cooling control wires.

Also, assuming everything is OK to replace, I am wondering if there would be a way to utilize the heating and cooling via a new display module. I was interested in replacing the 4.2" display in the base model with some type of aftermarket 8" display. I have currently been looking at: Mustangnav001 - Moddiction Mustang Navigation kit - Moddiction, https://www.infotainment.com/collect...gation-upgrade

I thought I would stop by and see if anyone else has had some similar experience with this sort of thing.

Thanks,
Alex
That link is to add GPS navigation to an existing 8-Inch screen. If you want to change the screen from 4 to 8 it's like 2000 from that person. I've been trying to find info on swapping some things from a premium version to the base model with pp but haven't found any info on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome