Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Fake infomercial
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-14-2017 Thread Starter
90lxwhite
SHELBY GT 350 Member

I was digging through the closet looking for something and I saw an old knee brace and it gave me an idea. I was like why don't I try to attach a holster to it. So I did and it worked. I also found a credit card holder from one of my wife's old purses when I was rummaging so I tried to seen if I could attach it somehow. It worked also.
I got that holster from a gander mountain going out of biz sale. It was orig $35 but I got it for $15. It's alright, but I wouldn't want to pay more than $15 for it. It kept poking me and rubbing my side so I glued some felt on the back and it helped w/ the rubbing. It's made in the USA, by the way. Phalanx is the brand. I think I'm fixing to buy an Israeli made Fobus though. It's only $25 or so and has more cushion on the hip.
The knee brace rig really did work though. I didn't run in it, but I walked around the house and I jumped up and down and everything stayed put. Even the credit cards. I also drew my weapon aggressively and it came out and the knee brace stayed put. It's more comfy than on the belt. If I had better legs and wore shorts more often I might use this thing. It'd work on the outside of pants I guess if you were at the farm or wanted to look like a commando in town.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome