Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2003 Mustang GT electrical problem
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2017 Thread Starter
SilvGt
Rookie

Unhappy 2003 Mustang GT electrical problem

Having a bad issue where my car will go from completely dead to fully charged and ready to go. First started having this problem while i was at a gas station while filling up. Finished putting gas in the car, sat inside, turned the key and it clicked and was completely dead. Had a friend come and jump me and we figured it was a bad alternator or dead battery, but both are in good condition (battery is new). So i continued driving the car until a few days ago it died yet again and I let it sit for 2 days as I have been busy with work and school. My brother decided to try and start it while i was at work, went outside where the car was sitting for 2 days completely dead, and it started right back up. He said he sat down in the car and there were no lights indicating it was obviously still dead, but once he got out of the car after popping the hood, all the lights came back on and he started it up. I'm saying its possibly a short in the system somewhere? Not sure but would like any help i can get, thanks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome