Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2020 GT500 Price, Details, and Discussion
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2019 Thread Starter
MustangLife
SENIOR AFM MEMBER
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBert View Post
I think there are enough people out there with more money than they know what do to with, that they will sell out quickly, regardless of price. And those folks don't really care about resale anyway.

It does sound like an awesome car in many ways, but for me it is just as out-of-reach as a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

(On a side note, I am not sure exactly who this economy is NOT working for, I guess the Democrats standard is that everyone should be able to buy a GT500, a regular Mustang is not good enough . . . sorry, wrong forum, that is a topic for the Hot zone, LOL)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBert View Post
^ LOL yeah maybe so . . . or maybe it is an indicator of the waning popularity of this forum . . .
Hmmmm is the overall membership and posts on the decline? I am not around daily like I used to be as I am currently without a Mustang in my garage so I don't stop by as often as I should these days.

Current Mustang
2012 GT500 silver with red stripe, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats.

Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9.)
2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT (I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome