Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ask me anything about 2021 Mustang Mach E
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2019 Thread Starter
cpae6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEZ ST View Post
Our Home Page News on the main news forum has about 4 RSSfedbot stories on the Mach E.

We are a pretty much a hard core group of gasoline powered Mustang junkies here, but obviously there are changes brewing in the air in the automotive industry.

You are the first to post anything based on a in-person experience from attending a review so I was naturally curious if anything persuaded you to place an order or not.

Lastly, welcome to AFM and thank you for offering to answer questions. At some point in time I think our site will need to make a new Forum for the Mach E.

I'm a ford sales man so I was invited to learn about the product and see it in person. I do like it, and depending on how my life is going in a year from now I could see myself driving one. But I'd just wait until I have one in the show room, have a better understanding of the tax insensitive here in RI, and apply my discounts, and see if we will be leasing. The first editions ones have like 2 small changes to them so im not worried about having that. This will not be a low production vehicle so would not jump on the boat early myself.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome