Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ask me anything about 2021 Mustang Mach E
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2019
MustangLife
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Yeah I am just not sure of the market. I mean they are coming in cheaper than Tesla, but much less performance based so they have to be cheaper. I think this is going to be a dud for Ford and honestly I am kinda hoping it is as if it takes off they may do away with the Mustang coupe and go with this crossover type deal as that is what automakers seem to be doing especially Ford as the Mustang is the only car left being made for the brand... hmmm

My wife "has" to have an SUV so if I could get a Tesla Model X for say 40K like this leaked price on the Mach E I would do it for her as the performance of the Model X interests me as with the ludicrous mode it 0-60's in less than 3 seconds. ha The Mach E's numbers aren't that impressive really though. Optioned out still slower than the Tesla so that was disappointing. Time will tell though.

I do second the though of we need to get ahead of the game though and get a separate section for the Mach E or we are going to have random posts scattered throughout.

Current Garage
(11.)2012 GT500 silver with red stripe, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats.
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9)2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT
(I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome