Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2012 GT CS - Decent buy?
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2019
MustangLife
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Not a terrible price for a GT/CS with that low miles, but sure wouldn't hurt to get it as close to 20K OTD as you can. With low miles like that hard to nail down whats a good deal as there are so few with that low miles... The GT/CS I think comes with little way to add options. The come well equipped at a a premium package car and custom leather seats.

As far as warrant don't buy direct from dealer. There are a couple dealers that sell the FORD warranty for cost. Cheaper than buying direct through FORD actually and thousands less than most dealers will sell the FORD warranty or even the 3rd party ones. I just bought a 4yr/48K warranty on my GT500. Saved about 2K off what local dealer wanted for same warranty and about 1K off what FORD direct wanted. Unbelievable and I have all the paperwork in hand and it is legit. A member on here gave me the info to use. PM me and I will be happy to share or search my latest warranty thread. I would post, but don't have time to look it up at the moment.

Current Garage
(11.)2012 GT500 silver with red stripe, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats.
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9)2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT
(I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome