Notifications list broken again? - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangLife View Post
Yeah I was at like 4 or 5, but now at 12 all of a sudden. Hmmmm who did this? haha
That's so weird.... *whistles*

MustangLife likes this.

2014 Mustang GT Premium 401a; "Now you can add Premium to your signature." - Thereaper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

And somebody loaded me up with 14 notifications. but the list cleared >>shrug<<

Old Goat Ninja likes this.

130 total pounds of Pitbull ruled by 8 pounds of cat.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana W View Post
Are you sure your list cleared?

2014 Mustang GT Premium 401a; "Now you can add Premium to your signature." - Thereaper

SENIOR AFM MEMBER
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
How did it clear?

My response to this disappeared... Hmm add that to the site not working issues. haha I responded to this a while ago.

Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9.)
2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT (I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat Ninja View Post
Are you sure your list cleared?
I was sure because the notification button went away. but now I'm not so sure. I just came back in because TV sucks and found 10 more notifications, some of which look familiar.

post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
How did it clear?

My response to this disappeared... Hmm add that to the site not working issues. haha I responded to this a while ago.
The Notification button was gone when I back arrowed to the Forums list. I should have been suspicious because I usually have to refresh the page to make it go away.

And I had a post disappear last night. Weird.

SENIOR AFM MEMBER
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
The Notification button was gone when I back arrowed to the Forums list. I should have been suspicious because I usually have to refresh the page to make it go away.

And I had a post disappear last night. Weird.
Same here on post disappearing as I said before. I knew I posted it and saw it post. What the heck is going on around here lately...? Been a few months of issues. At these the spam loading webpage has stopped for me recently...
Dana W likes this.

Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9.)
2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT (I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)
PONY Member

I haven't had any posts disappear, I don't think, but yesterday I had some take forever and a day to post. Took so long that I would get up, get a glass of water, walk around the shop a bit, then come back to my desk and it'd just be finishing up posting it.
MustangLife likes this.

post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018 Thread Starter
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Same here on post disappearing as I said before. I knew I posted it and saw it post. What the heck is going on around here lately...? Been a few months of issues. At these the spam loading webpage has stopped for me recently...
I use Addblocker plus. I can't even log onto this site without it. Mostly because of the video adds and gif crap using up all my video processing RAM.

Site Administrator

Apologies for all of the glitchiness folks! These issues are being caused by some of the updates we've done on the site recently (ie. adding https and migrating to Google Cloud). Our techs are aware that these problems are happening and are working on a fix. In the meantime, the workaround to clear your notifications is to go to the Mini Statistics on the right side of the profile screen and to click on the number just below where it says "Likes Received." Doing this will show you your new likes and will clear the notification for new likes (but you need to refresh your page for the 'New Likes' notification to be cleared.

I hope that helps! Thanks for your patience while we work to get the issues sorted out!

Cheers,

Erik
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 2.19.17 PM.png
Views:	27
Size:	312.5 KB
ID:	603895  

Site Administrator
PONY Member

Finally, my OCD can relax now. No more notifications lol.
MustangLife likes this.

GT Member

My "mini statistics" doesn't include likes. If I click on "show all statistics", it just switches to the statistics tab on my profile, which doesn't display likes either. It only shows Gallery Statistics , Forum Posts, Profile Comments on My Profile, and General Information
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	profileministat.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	603899  

1995 Mustang GT (5.0), daily driver
1995 GMC C2500 (5.7), alternate daily driver
GT Member

Aw, crap. It's the theme, isn't it? Man, I just switched back to "Classic" not that long ago because I didn't like either of the "Full" ones.

1995 Mustang GT (5.0), daily driver
1995 GMC C2500 (5.7), alternate daily driver
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urambo Tauro View Post
My "mini statistics" doesn't include likes. If I click on "show all statistics", it just switches to the statistics tab on my profile, which doesn't display likes either. It only shows Gallery Statistics , Forum Posts, Profile Comments on My Profile, and General Information
If you have pending notifications, click on that. Then the part on the right will show up.
admin likes this.

Site Administrator

I don't have any notifications to be able to test it out, but I don't believe that the skin/theme should matter (but I could be wrong). I typically use the Full - Light theme, and in order to access your Mini Stats, you need to click on your notifications at the top of the page. See if that works for the Classic Skin. If 'Likes' still doesn't show in the Mini Stats for Classic Skin, please let us know. Worst case scenario, until the issue is addressed, you can switch to the Full skin, clear the notification and then switch back.

Cheers,

Erik

ONEZ ST likes this.

Site Administrator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page