'03 Mustang Securilock issues. what to do? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008 Thread Starter
Rookie

Unhappy '03 Mustang Securilock issues. what to do?

so, here's the situation, I bought an 03 Mustang GT, my dream car,about 2 weeks ago, and out of the blue, my father (I'm 17) asks me to move my car out of the garage, and park his truck in it. so, I hop in my mustang, attempt to start it. nothing happens. I pulled the key out, it was my fathers 04 Ford F-150 key. So I ran into the house, grabbed the actual mustang key(which had worked previously) and turned the key. Nothing at all happened, I could not move the ignition AT ALL!. so, non the less, a little, disturbed by this, I looked it up quickly, learned about securilock, and waited about an hour before trying again as recomended. well, nothing, I tried 4 hours after that, NOTHING, that was Saterday at noon, it's now monday night, the origional key will not start my baby. And I only have 1 key, I was going to get an extra made up today, but I scrapped that Idea, not knowing if I should.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008 Thread Starter
Rookie

btw, the theft light is blinking much faster than once every two seconds, it's closer to twice every second. I've tried locking the door, putting the key in and turning left than right. This did nothing, exept unlock the door. but the ignition is still standing still.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008
4.6L Member

any luck with it now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page