Review: Clarion VRX745VD - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-10-2004 Thread Starter

Review: Clarion VRX745VD

Well I just got done installing this thing and testing it out for the better part of the day. Here are the features: 7" touch screen monitor, am/fm tuner: 18 FM pre-sets 6 AM pre-sets, DVD, CD, CD/R, MP3 compatible, memory tilt system this is an all in one unit no hide-away box or "brain" to deal with.

review: This thing kicks arse for the price I got it in. I paid $899 at discountjungle.com but hookedontronics.com has it for $845. The screen is great very very clear picture, easy to use touch screen controls, you don't have to push too hard on the screen to pop up the next menu screen witch I like it reduces the chances of damage. The controls on the screen are very user friendly easy to navigate between sources, tracks, stations etc. And the best part as I see it If you don't want to use the screen all the time you can also use the units what I like to call secondary controls. Basically when the screen is not out you can still use the unit like any normal radio/cd player. Very cool unit :thumbup

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Cool

No remote?
I have an older model without the touch screen feature and I've really considered staying with Clarion for the Cobra. Good product line and reliable ................ so far.

BTW, need pics of the install. :handball:

03 ROUSH Cobra 1 of 6 *SOLD*
98 ROUSH Stage 2 GT *SOLD*

./_ ___ ___ __\.
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_FORD_o_/|
|__|..........|__|
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004 Thread Starter

Yes there's a remote. here's a pic of it installed. Sorry but I only have a pic of the screen out...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/100_0209.jpg

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Cool

Thanks looks great.

03 ROUSH Cobra 1 of 6 *SOLD*
98 ROUSH Stage 2 GT *SOLD*

./_ ___ ___ __\.
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_FORD_o_/|
|__|..........|__|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page