dynamat pictures - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

dynamat pictures

has anyone put dynamat in a 2011. im looking to put it in mine but dont know where im going to be putting subs in my trunk so im thinking of just doing that. does anyone have any pics?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012
MACH I Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Basically the same trunk:

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ion-trunk.html

2012 Mustang V6 Premium | Black on Black - SOLD
Options:6-speed automatic | pony package | HID headlamps | security package | reverse sensing system | comfort package
Build date: 5/12/2011 | Purchased: 6/7/2011
Mods: tape stripe delete | 20% tint | Dynomax SS cat-back exhaust (39507) | smoked side markers | Injen intake (PF9022WB)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Ok im gonna be putting a big box in my trunk (2 12" mtx 8000s with 1800 watt amp) i took it outa my hummer and was wondering if anyone could recommend any other areas that wuld rattle, i want to dynamat before the install

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

The trunk in the link is over kill in my opinion. You definitely don't need to Dynamat every square inch of your trunk for it to be effective. Too much is always good except in this case where Dynamat isn't cheap! If anything, put some on the inside of the quarter panels, tail light area and trunk area, no need to carpet the car in dynamat unless your pockets are deep!

2011 SG Mustang Premium V6, MCA Edition, 3:31 Gears, 6 MT, Reverse Camera.
Steeda CAI, BAMA Tuned SCT, GT Fascia, Boss/CS Valance, Boss Front Splitter, Saleen Grille, Roush Splitters, GT500 Rear Valance, Roush AB, Black GT500 Wheels (18x10 Rear/18x9 Front), GT Front Brakes, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Adj LCAs, J&M Adj. Panhard Bar, Steeda STB, Grabber Pony SG Shift Knob, Custom Perforated/Striped leather shift boot and E-Brake Handle boot, SR Performance Shifter, Barton Shifter Bracket
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello32 View Post
Ok im gonna be putting a big box in my trunk (2 12" mtx 8000s with 1800 watt amp) i took it outa my hummer and was wondering if anyone could recommend any other areas that wuld rattle, i want to dynamat before the install
Hahahahaha! Dude with two 12s In the whole car will rattle. Ever push on the trunk lid with your finger? Lol no to mention all the plastic and cheap fastener everywhere.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thats what i was thinking ill probably just run the amp at half power
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page