2011 Sync question iPod doesn't start where it left off - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Question 2011 Sync question iPod doesn't start where it left off

My 2011 GT has the basic Sync system. The issue I'm having is when I turn start the car up again the iPod has to be started all over again. I have to select the play menu, etc. With my BMW the iPod would just start playing right where it left off. Is the sync also supposed to do this or is there a setting somewhere I have to change?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013
BOSS Member

Garage
Sometimes mine starts where it left off. Sometimes it will pick up and continue on with the playlist I had it on after it restarts. Other times after I get back in the car it will get stuck on playing the song or artist it was playing when I got out but not the playlist it was on. Then there are times where I get in and SYNC doesn't work at all. I've just decided that SYNC has a mind of its own. Not that I really care though.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

I got it figured out. In the settings menu I think its called automatic continue or something of that nature. So nice today getting back in the car and having my music start right back where it left off! Ah the simple pleasures in life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page