Disarm 97 Cobra Alarm? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005 Thread Starter

Disarm 97 Cobra Alarm?

I have a 97 Cobra and the factory alarm goes off whenever I unlock the drivers side door first and open it. I have been unlocking the passenger door and then unlocking the car from there. I dont have a remote for the alarm either. I want to just disarm the whole darn thing! Can anyone tell me how to go about doing it? THANKS GUYS!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-26-2005
GT Member
4.6L Member

just go to your ford dealer and order a couple of keyless entry keychains. keyless is entry is a must once you have it! unlocking your car with the keychain will disarm your alarm too. ford can probably also tell you how to disarm it, but i wouldn't recommend it.

1998 SVT Cobra #4941 of 5174 built on June 19,1998
4.30s, Speedcal, WMS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Sniper Tuner, March pulleys, Mac O/R H pipe, Flowmaster orig. 40's, King Cobra clutch, D/S rotors, FRPP 9mm's, Max. Motorsports C/C plates, Termy front control arms, H&R SS springs, MM solid steering rack bushings, Tokico HP struts and shocks, Mac subrames, HID Bi-Xenon 6000k kit, Saleen 18" wheels, Saleen S-281 spoiler, sequential tails
Up Next: Termi diff, 31 spline Axles, LPW girdle, MM LCAs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page