mach 460 6 disc changer help! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005 Thread Starter

mach 460 6 disc changer help!

Hello, I have a 2001 mustang gt with the mach 460 sound sysytem 6 disc cd player. A problem occured with cds getting stuck but now i took the cd out that was stuck . And i cant listen to any cds or eject any or load it just says cd error and will not do anything Ive been looking for a reset button but can not find one if anybody knows how to reset it please let me know ASAP> plz thank you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005

My '01 V-6 mach 460 does the exact same thing!!! Not many replies on this site! I think either ford service or a good audio shop might be able to help though. If too expensive to get repaired, I'll replace it with a decent economical head unit and bust open the old unit to get my cd's out! Best wishes!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page