After market swap for non mach 460 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-13-2006 Thread Starter

Question After market swap for non mach 460

what will fit where the mach 460 top rear speakers would go if so equipped ?
( I have a 1996 GT convertible ) I considered buying the stock speakers on ebay 'cause at least they're the same shape.Bad idea ? I'm not totally clueless, I installed a nice JVC/ Infinity/Kenwood system in my 1990 LX ragtop.I'm looking to do something like that, stock in appearance, with a nice kick, but not enough to p*ss off the neighborhood...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page