1993 Mustang Convertible Parts in Eastern Canada? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009 Thread Starter

1993 Mustang Convertible Parts in Eastern Canada?

Hi,

I've got a 1993 Convertible with the 2.3 in it. I planned on doing a 5.0 conversion this winter, but haven't been able to find a donor car. In the meantime, we still want to drive it. I need some parts and am wondering if there is a place that has good parts for a decent price. I need various pieces from trim to gas tank straps (those are alright, but I'd like to replace them).

Anyone have any recommendations on where to buy parts here in the East Coast?

D

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010
Apprentice
4.6L Member

D:

I've got a 96 GT convertible that I just did a bunch of work on: convertible top, CAI, X-pipe, cat back, bullitt rims and performance tires, underdrive pulley's, performance brakes, under-hood dress kit and caliper covers. I ordered some parts from "The Mustang Shop" in Alberta, but the "lion's share" came from "American Muscle" in PA. When I looked at my invoices, I realized that due to the strength of the Canadian dollar, the parts from the US were actually cheaper than ordering from Canada (even when you include shipping). You also get a discount from American Muscle for being a member of "All Ford Mustangs". While I have no complaints with "The Mustang Shop", I did find that some of the items where often on back order, while "American Muscle" always had inventory on hand. From date of order to delivery at my door was usually about 8 days. Hope this helps!

Happy Cruising!

N

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in