Regional Forums. - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006 Thread Starter
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Send a message via MSN to Skinney Send a message via Yahoo to Skinney
Regional Forums.

I've lived and raced everywhere between here and Toronto and I know there are alot of Mustangs and Ford enthusiasts in general in Eastern Canada. It suprises me that there isn't more activity in this regional forum. I know Toronto and the GTA have GTAMC.com and CMOC, but for the rest of us there really isn't a site or forum available that caters directly to our region. This would be a great place to chat about events and whatever else is of interest in Eastern Canada. It could also be used as a great place to create a community of people to help each other out, whether it be advice, helping out with a local sale, checking out a part or car for someone. I have a hard time finding people and resources in this neck of the woods, whether it be for tech advice, parts I'm looking for or whatever and AFM seems to be the only place offering it. It'd be nice to try and get some activity in here.

Tim

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006
BOSS Member
4.6L Member

We have a lot of Canadians here..but some might be posting also in the other forums..

Rob Hernandez, AFM co-Founder.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-30-2006
5.0L Member

Hey I am from Toronto but originally from the east coast, like so many up here. I agree with you guys. It would be great to jump start this forum and see more activity from all over the east coast, from Toronto all the way down to Newfoundland. You can count me in.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007
Apprentice

I don't know why this section is so slow... the last response to this post is over a year old and still on the front page. I guess as it was said that the other east Canada members are posting on other pages.

There seems to be lots of lookers, though, as my '92 LX post had well over 100 views in 3 weeks.

Ah well, I usually post in other sections as well....
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-21-2008
V6 Member

ya we need more ppl from the eat to get this up and running....i live in sarnia and there is nothing but ricer boys here.......need help finding ppl near to meet and talk...
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottHalliday
I sure hope this helps.

We are in the process of adding a regional forum for each province and state so members can have a local forum within their own area.

If you have any suggestions how we could make it better, we would sure like to hear them.

Cheers

Scott Halliday
1992 Red 347 Automatic Limited Edition Convertible
1991 Red 5.0L 5-Speed Hatchback
1989 Black 5.0L 5-Speed Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in