Ford Mustang HID Conversion Kits! $150, includes everything you need! - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

HID projection images

If STL is Seattle (and not Stittsville) then I'm just 100 miles north of you and planning a trip south through there on our way to 'sun' country, mid-March. If this new place of yours has a roof and a wall or two, wouldn't mind seeing some of these 'flame-throwers' you are trying to sell, in action. How about an invite to do just that, say March 17th. I'll be doing a one-day lay-over to see this. Hope you'll think about it? (As you can tell, I ain't much for buying 'sight' unseen).

Bill in Bordertown.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneguy View Post
If STL is Seattle (and not Stittsville) then I'm just 100 miles north of you and planning a trip south through there on our way to 'sun' country, mid-March. If this new place of yours has a roof and a wall or two, wouldn't mind seeing some of these 'flame-throwers' you are trying to sell, in action. How about an invite to do just that, say March 17th. I'll be doing a one-day lay-over to see this. Hope you'll think about it? (As you can tell, I ain't much for buying 'sight' unseen).

Bill in Bordertown.
Bill,

STL is actually St. Louis, Missouri.

It's quite a long ways from Seattle, probably a 2 day drive IIRC?

Nick C.

HID and LED Lighting For Your Mustang
Visit diodedynamics.com To See Products!
(314) 205-3033
SHELBY GT 350 Member

I just installed my Diode Dynamics HID kit. It looks (and works) great!!
Diode Dynamics likes this.

Like us at Facebook.com/TeamUPR
Follow us on Instagram @uprproducts
Ask me about the discount on UPR Products for AFM members!

Apprentice

two questions, I have a 2014 v6 with fogs in the bumpers, I want to upgrade the fogs to HID at 6K, at that point im assuming I should upgrade the headlight bulbs to 6k as well(factory hid kit is in there im assuming) do you have kit for those fogs and do you carry the bulbs for the headlight to go up to 6k as well?
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnunez00 View Post
two questions, I have a 2014 v6 with fogs in the bumpers, I want to upgrade the fogs to HID at 6K, at that point im assuming I should upgrade the headlight bulbs to 6k as well(factory hid kit is in there im assuming) do you have kit for those fogs and do you carry the bulbs for the headlight to go up to 6k as well?
We have HIDs for the headlights and foglights

The factory color is 4300K, which we do offer

6000K is our most popular option:

Feel free to call us if you need more assistance: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

(314) 205-3033
Apprentice

HIDs installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharad View Post
I just installed my Diode Dynamics HID kit. It looks (and works) great!!
Big question is.. are you getting a nice, well defined and cut-off projection of the light out front ..or is it more of a 'scattering' of light..? (This company seems reluctant to show how 'well-defined' their projected lighting is. I've asked several times to see the 'expected' illuminations projected onto a wall. Got a 'promise' one time too.. but, no cigar!).
Apprentice

Yes, yes, yes. All very well and good but, again, how does all that light translate into what we might see projected off or thru (which type) lens to out in front of our cars.. ie controlling all that fancy light (what's the 'beam' pattern looking like and how do we achieve any pattern using it)?
Gentlemen: it's only been two years of asking you guys for some 'real-world' beam patterns ie: driveability photos... And you've failed to come up with same. Do you think that putting on a lab coat and showing 'brilliance' is all we need here? Think again. We are drivers out here. Get on it, please.
Apprentice

Update: I actually went to your homepage this time and, lo and behold, seems a customer sent in a photo or two of his (2010?) with your (HID's ..or LEDs?) installed and projected onto a wall. Still some, but not a whole lot of 'scattered' light bouncing off a stock reflector lens? I like what I'm seeing down below the cut-offs but what I would like to see more of is how the curb is illuminated and how the green/white information signs along the highways appear at night using those lamps. (although I suppose one might argue that just about anything is better than OEM of-the-day).
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-12-2014 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneguy
Update: I actually went to your homepage this time and, lo and behold, seems a customer sent in a photo or two of his (2010?) with your (HID's ..or LEDs?) installed and projected onto a wall. Still some, but not a whole lot of 'scattered' light bouncing off a stock reflector lens? I like what I'm seeing down below the cut-offs but what I would like to see more of is how the curb is illuminated and how the green/white information signs along the highways appear at night using those lamps. (although I suppose one might argue that just about anything is better than OEM of-the-day).
We won't be able to provide you with the photos you're requesting- I'm afraid any media of such a specific nature will be limited to customer pictures, such as the one you've already seen. We try to provide as much media as we can, but we simply don't have the resources to fulfill such specific requests.

Thanks!
Paul
Product Development

(314) 205-3033
Apprentice
5.0L Member

When will your 4300k and 6000k HID headlight kits be back in stock?

Thanks!
Matt

2012 Mustang GT, Lava Red Metallic, Brembo, 401A, Cashmere leather, pedestal spoiler and hoodscoop. Mods - Boss shift knob, Weathertechs, GT fender badges, Steeda Ultra-lites/Tokico's D-specs/Steeda HD mounts & phb/GT500 iso's, 20% tint, Steeda UCA, Roush Axlebacks, Bassani X-pipe, no reso's, Painted lower valances, Boss mudflaps, MMD hood struts, MGW shifter, 275/40R19 Michelin Super Sports all around, Whiteline Sways/LCA's/Brackets, Steeda CAI, Bama 93 tune.
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-16-2014 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrext View Post
When will your 4300k and 6000k HID headlight kits be back in stock?

Thanks!
Matt
Matt,

Send us an email for more information: [email protected]

The Bixenon Relays for the H13 kits are currently out of stock, that may be why you are seeing that

Nick C.

(314) 205-3033
post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-01-2016 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Here's a helpful installation video from our friends at LMR!

Nick C.

(314) 205-3033
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

20% OFF EVERYTHING
Coupon Code: JULY4

Happy 4th of July!!

Get 20% off ALL LED upgrades for your vehicle with coupon code, JULY4

Now is the time to upgrade your ride!

Click Here to Shop

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders. Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 6th, 2018.

(314) 205-3033
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

20% OFF EVERYTHING

The Sale Continues!

Click Here to Shop

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders. Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 6th, 2018.

(314) 205-3033
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

20% OFF EVERYTHING

Today is the last day of the sale, don't miss out!

Click Here to Shop

(314) 205-3033
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
hid color , hid conversion , hid healdights , hid kit , hid kit sale , hid lights , hid mod , kits , mustang hids , quality hids

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page