2007 GT Fog Light Angel Eyes - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014 Thread Starter
GT Member

2007 GT Fog Light Angel Eyes

I'm looking into a set of Angel Eyes for my 2007 GT for the fog lights. They have to be street legal, and I've never dealt with the wiring of the lights, so does Diode Dynamics sell a complete street-legal (i.e. white/amber light) set for the fog lights or will I have to tear into my fog lights and install the ring and other components on my light?

Also, are they always on, or are they only on with the fog lights or have their own switch?

I've wired conventional lights (fog lights and KC lights on my last truck) a half-dozen times, but I've never dealt with LEDs, HIDs, or anything requiring a ballast. I'm just wondering what installing a set of halos on my car would entail, cost, etc.

If you will, comment or PM me whatever DD kit you'd recommend and why.

Thanks -Jonathan

Current:
2007 Mustang GT 5-speed 3.31 gears, Hidden Hitch Receiver, Barton Short Throw, JBA LTs, Borla Touring Axle Back, and Lito tuned SCT X4. BMR SP009, KYB Shocks & Struts, J&M CC plates, J&M LCAs. 4 Piston Brembos
255/45ZR18 front 295/40ZR18 rear
Department of Boost GT450 with 2011 GT500 M122, TB, & CAI | 13/14 GT500 HE & IWP | GT500 dual pumps | FRPP 52lb | CMS Stage 2 Blower Cams | Comp Springs & Retainers | AEM boost & wideband | 8 rib conversion | Track Spec GT500 Vents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014
Site Sponsor

Thanks for posting

We don't currently offer a full-fog light assembly with angel eyes pre-installed, but we have dealers all around the country that could install the rings for you if you don't wish to do so. It's very simple on the 05-09 Mustangs.

Feel free to give us a call and we can walk you through the listings for the 2007 GT: (314) 205-3033

(I have a 2007 GT myself)

If you would like to learn more about the different types of angel eyes available, I suggest visiting our research section here: Angel Eyes - Research

Thanks!
Nick C.

HID and LED Lighting For Your Mustang
Visit diodedynamics.com To See Products!
(314) 205-3033
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page