how much faster do you think - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-20-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

how much faster do you think

I just replaced my WORN out upper control arms and my carrier,since it was toaste it killed my brand new carbon fiber clutches that I paid to have installed . , it has 4:10 gears
I went with a 31 spline eaton locker, yukon axles and Team Z uppers, double adjustable. I have MM lowers also.
Since the last time at the track I have also installed a msd 2 step and a line lock,

With as bad as the upper control arms were I was wondering what everyone thinks my improvements would be if any,
my best was 12.98 @ 105 w/1.86 60ft
Goiing to try and go to Bradenton street car event and see what we can get it to.
thank for any input

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

nobody has any thought's

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2015
MACH I Member

Not gonna be that much faster. Your 60' time should go down which should give you a couple 10th's on the big end.

Do did not do anything for adding power.

Want you did add means that when you do add more power, you will have supporting parts.

93' LX hatch, 460 w/150 plate, TH400, 9" w/ 3.60 spool. Best (so far!) of [email protected] 146 mph with 1.40 spinning 60' on steel heads
Reese,
Been saying single digit coming for 3 years.....guess I finally made it!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

I figured as much as the rear end was moving around, I would see some good improvments. ie hooking better
Then with being able to hold the rpm's at the desired spot with the 2 step, instead of holding it with my foot and never really knowing what rpm's I left at exactly that would help also. idk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page