Welcome AFM Members... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007 Thread Starter

Welcome AFM Members...

Hey Everyone.

Welcome to our spot on Allfordmustangs.com. For those of you who are not familiar with us, I will hit you with our general marketing blurb...

Evolution Motorsport (EvM), an industry leader of suspension and chassis stiffening components.

EvM burst onto the aftermarket scene in early 2002, and within 6 months won a SEMA award in the Street - Performance category with their Mustang Watts Link System. EvM was the first company to introduce a frame rail mounted watts link system into the aftermarket. For 2007, we are taking our innovation to the Pro Touring crowd by way of their Three Link rear suspension for the Vintage Mustang vehicles.

The EvM Vintage Watts Link System is the primary component of our complete Three Link rear suspension packages. The Watts Link can be used as a standalone product, or it can be coupled with our TriLink system and/or adjustable rear stabilizer bar (JAN 2008). If you are planning to utilize the complete system, you can eliminate your leaf springs in favor of a bell crank driven coil-over setup.

The EvM Vintage Watts Link System is direct descendant of our SEMA award winning Watts link for the late model Mustangs. Leveraging the proven design philosophy of a Watts Link, we designed and developed an integrated, frame mounted, cradle assembly as the foundation for our Watts Link System. Our unique cradle design allows us to package the Watts Link System in the tight confines of the vintage Mustang without any structural modifications to the vehicle.

Beyond the Watts link, the complete Three Link rear suspension will incorporate lower control arms, an upper link, rear adjustable stabilizer bar and bell crank driven coil-over system. The systems will be bolt-in and will not require any modifications to the vehicle structure, beyond a few drilled holes. All systems will have an aluminum link upgrade option and will be available in various "kit" forms.

In addition to the vintage items we are currently developing, we have a compete offering for the Fox and SN95 mustangs, as related to rear suspension and chassis stiffening.

We are here to answer your questions, and will post some pics of the new suspension in the next few days.

Thanks...Mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

:hello:, to the site!! :happydancer:

Can life get any better????
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007
V6 Member
S197 Member

Welcome to AFM. Glad to have you!

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007 Thread Starter

Quote:
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
I love that.....

Mike
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

I'm sure you'll get plenty of exposure and future business from the members here.

AFM Site Administrator
Member: Mustang Club of America #82740, White Mustang Registry #362, NMRA, Fun Ford Weekend, Mustangs of Burlington

MOOG Certified Technician
For mods and sound clips, see profile and gallery.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleAutosports View Post
I'm sure you'll get plenty of exposure and future business from the members here.
I think you are right. I have been watching this site for about five years now, and it just keeps getting bigger.

Mike
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Right Place

I am REALLY glad to see you guys here!

My next project will lean heavily toward the resto-mod area.

Welcome!

stan

tripleblack

"You can never be free until you let yourself go."
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleblack View Post
I am REALLY glad to see you guys here!

My next project will lean heavily toward the resto-mod area.

Welcome!

stan
Thanks Stan...In the next few days we should get some photos up of our Vintage 3 link....It's pretty sweet...

Thanks...Mike
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Mike- That's some good lookin' hardware you've got there. Thanks for being a site sponsor!

1965 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page