Mel Gregory’s 1986 Mellow Yellow 351 V8 Mustang - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
View Poll Results: Rate Our Feature Car Article on Mel Gregory’s 1986 Mellow Yellow 351 V8 Mustang
I like it 23 69.70%
Its OK 7 21.21%
I don't like it 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools

Mugger, gotta say you have a fine appreciation of Mustangs... nice 03 you have there. Fastest factory mustangs ever made, yet few have ever seen a 10.80 even with many, many mods on a supercharged motor... just goes to show there is now replacement for displacement and fine craftsmanship.

When driven properly, the only thing most would see would be a flash of bright light and then those funny dots that jump around after looking directly at the sun... green means go, red means stop, yellow means go faster!

Last edited by ScottHalliday; 08-03-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

V6 Member

Are these articles only seen by AFM Members? I suppose stock Mustangs would never make the cut. How does Admin. go about putting an article such as this up?
I think it's well done. It's like a Hot Rod article or something. I can hardly wait a feature on a V6! :kooky:

Classic Member
V6 Member

Mel's 351 86

Mel

Looked good then and like I told you they should come back and do you again with all the winter fixes. Still a hauler!!! It is good to say I knew you when...

Jess

GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Well first off, I think it is so wrong to put a rat in a stang, ever. I also think the color choice should have been Chrome Yellow, not chalky yellow. One more thing, the wheels should have been Pro Stars or Drag Lites. I know this was somewhat negative considering it would blow the doors off my car. I do like the 86 front end, and it is super fast. The chick is OK too.

New Toy - Custom 92 GT soon to be a turbo beast
DHG 01 Bullitt - JLT, Mac o/r H, MGW, Bama tune, Focus pump, 3.73s, DRs best 1/4 13.50 @ 101 best 1/8 8.53 @ 82
Red/White 88 GT vert (SOLD)
Autumn Orange 97 GT (SOLD)
Black 89 LX best 8.46 1/8 mile (SOLD)
2011 F-150 Supercrew Ecoboost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page