thought for the day - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I know George Carlin said this - "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
totally used up and worn out, shouting Woo hoo, Man, what a ride!"

130 total pounds of Pitbull ruled by 8 pounds of cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbrand
I miss ol' George. =)

MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...arch.yahoo.com

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.

MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...ad&fr2=piv-web
Anyone else have some old albums?
Btw.......has this gone off topic?

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbrand
Wait, there's a topic? What was I thinking!? *grin*
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017 Thread Starter
PONY Member

The only car I ever bought new was (bowed head I'm sorry) a 78 El camino! It was a certified factory freak. It had the laminated under powered 305 V8. except they forgot the underpowered part with this one. The car would get wheels on dry tarmac and go into a 4 wheel drift like the ricers can only dream about. Again its one of those 2 am stories. My buddy Butch and I are driving around drinking beer ( yes I know but it was a different time and I was a lot younger) cruising the back roads and jamming some tunes. Well Ihit a corner pretty hard and squeal a bit, just a Butch tosses a bottle out the window ( yes i know sorry again young and dumb) well there is a 4 door sedan sitting in a little gravel lot at the apex of the corner, it immediately takes off after us. No blinkers but his brights are in the mirror and gaining. Again young and dumb, n NO one catches mean this county!! So begins a 15 minutes romp around the back side of Gratersford prison on every country road and two bit dirt track between fields that I can remember. I just can't shake this guy! I'm sure I'm going to jail, he's just toying with me until back up arrives or I hit a road block. So I hit a long straight and hit the four ways and pull over. I get out of the car put my hands up as Butch heads for the weeds. The guy comes over the hill and hits the brakes as he slides up next to me, his passenger window comes down as he yell's "F#@k you to" and burns rubber leaving the scene. So i get back in the car grab another long neck and head for home at 30 mph!

I'D RATHER GO SLOW THAN NOT GO AT ALL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page