Any football fans out there - Page 17 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Hey Charlie, how about them Eagles! I was honestly more than nervous after the first half but the boys came out and played in the second half.

FLY EAGLES FLY!!

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Funny Ben but the sticker should say "Redskins coaches "!!! They suck more than a Baltimore w***e. Lol
How do you let them come out the 3rd quarter and just gash you up the middle!!!
Oh......and news flash........someone needs to cover Desean Jackson when he takes off on a high sprint down the field!!!
GOD.....I can't post a big enough face palm gif to express my feelings. I'm really starting to pull away from the NFL.
National Financial League!!! "Show my ignorant, self absorbed me, the money!!!"

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.

Last edited by marylandGT; 09-18-2019 at 01:08 AM.
GLOBAL MODERATOR
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Cooper View Post
My vacuum stopped sucking the other day so I put a Cowboys sticker on it and it sucks again!

At least Dallas is on top of the Eagles in the NFC East according to ESPN rankings. (Week 1 bragging rights).

So tell me, how did the Eagles pull it out. Usually Tampons only have 1 string so how did the Eagles pulled it out the second half of the game.

----------------------------
2012 Mustang GT, Roush 2300 Black
2006 Mustang V6 Manual Legend Lime Sold
2019 Charger Scat Pack White
2016 Jeep Willys Silver Vin 060 GBNF
2016 Jeep Willys Silver Vin 059 Sold

Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEZ ST View Post
At least Dallas is on top of the Eagles in the NFC East according to ESPN rankings. (Week 1 bragging rights).

So tell me, how did the Eagles pull it out. Usually Tampons only have 1 string so how did the Eagles pulled it out the second half of the game.
Yeah, I admit that game was a bit of a miracle! This season, as always the Eagles are my favorite team and whoever is playing Dallas will be my second favorite! Take it as a complement, I believe Dallas and New England will be the biggest threats this year.
Also I could dish out the Cowboy things all day long but the only reason I'm able to do that is I work with a bunch of Cowboy fans and I'm just taking out the Eagle part I hear all day long and replacing it with Dallas! It's going to be a long season!!!
ONEZ ST likes this.

GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Antonio Brown

2014 GT Premium, Track Pack, Barton shifter, Borla S-type exhaust, Resonator delete, 3.73 gears, Airaid C.A.I., 93 Race Tune, JLT Oil Separator
SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

Garage
So my week 1 was filled with amazement when the Texans went 75 yards on 2 plays to score a touchdown and take a 1 point lead with 50 seconds left in the game.

Then my week 1 was filled with unbelievable amazement when the Saints kicked a 58 yard field goal in the final 2 seconds to win the game.

Being a fan of both teams it was bittersweet as I lean more to the Houston side and I honestly knew that Breeze would likely pull it out as they found their stride in the second half.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
Apprentice

And as a seasoned Browns fan, I can once again say, “There’s always next year.”

He is no fool, who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Looks like it's going to be a real tough year for Dolphin fans.....

PONY Member

Garage
bills going to win on thanksgiving
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180120_154231.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	611515  

GO BIG OR GO HOME
5.0 coyote
BBK cold air intake
SCT tuner with 91 tune
roush axle back
Go BILLS

91 tune
GLOBAL MODERATOR
5.0L Member
S197 Member

The Pats released a statement Friday saying they are releasing Antonio Brown from the team.

So now it will be the Pats joining the Raiders doing a victory lap mid field saying they're free.

Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

First I had heard but happy they did. He will be nothing but a cancer to any team he goes to, such a waste of talent.

Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Wow, did you guys catch last nights game? Packers vs Eagles, a home game for Green Bay which I had already written off for my beloved Eagles. I didn't think they would pull it off against Rodgers at home, it was a heck of a game right to the end.

GLOBAL MODERATOR
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Eagles are doing good. Were you on the edge of your seat?

OMG, I have to edit this to remind you the Cowboys are still #1 in the NFC East. 3-0 while those Eagles are 2-2. Any comment

Truthfully, I'm not an aficionado of the Cowboys or the NFL for that matter. Lett, let us down and I have never fully recovered from his blunders. His best position was the Injured Reserve List. Now he's a coach for the defensive line. SMH. Then there are the NFL Poster Idiots named Kap and Brown.

Why don't I favor another team??? My old home town Rams are too far aware to attend games so the Cowboys it is, a short drive to their home games.

Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEZ ST View Post
Eagles are doing good. Were you on the edge of your seat?

OMG, I have to edit this to remind you the Cowboys are still #1 in the NFC East. 3-0 while those Eagles are 2-2. Any comment
I was sure they were going to be 1-3 so I will take it happily and yes I was on the edge of my seat with Rodgers well inside the red zone about to tie up the game with about 30 seconds left!
I think this week will be very revealing to see if the Cowboys are going to go the distance, they are playing very well but have not played great teams in my opinion. I wish Drew Brees was playing but they seem to be doing good without him, if the Cowboys beat them I think you'll have a team that may be able to run with Brady! We will see, good luck this weekend.

MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
The Cowboys beat the Giants, Skins and Miami. Hahahaha.
Then they proceeded to lose to the Drew Bressless Saints. Hell, the Saints didn't even score a touchdown and they still won!!! Lol
So don't tell me about the great Cowboys just yet.
Sorry, pissed off Skins fan here. We need the whole thing blown up and start all over.
I'm done with them this year!!!
Rumor has Gruden will be fired Monday 10/7/19. I hope so.

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.

Last edited by marylandGT; 10-05-2019 at 02:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page