Any football fans out there - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Dallas crapped on me again. The Seahawks would've got killed by a good team.

Don't Sext and Drive.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-04-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85andstillalive View Post
As a fan from the get go, I feel this in a big way . . . . . . . that said . . . . .

Texans Win!!
With that win on Sunday and thanks to the colts, your tied for first in your division. If they can figure it out they still have a shot.

2007 Saleen S281 3-valve #170
MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Wow......what a Sunday.....and Monday.haha. Way to go Texas. I'm sorry you got our coach from Penn State though. I guess that's one reason I keep an eye on that team. And Watts is a first class guy, on and off the field.
Enough of that crap.......HOW BOUT MY SKINS?!?!! The roller coaster ride never ends. They look like a division lll college team in New England one week then end up being the final straw that gets Ryan fired in New Orleans. And Washington's still loaded with injuries and rookies. If they can take that game on the road, maybe another undefeated team will fall this weekend but they haven't won a road game yet.

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.

Last edited by marylandGT; 11-18-2015 at 09:10 AM.

post #49 of 273 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
The AFC south and the NFC east are up for grabs at this point. Who knows if your Skins put thier heads down and win a few anything can happen. Glad to see my Raiders drop two in a row, with the Donkeys struggling maybe we can win a few and compete for our division, only time will tell

MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Yea.....not the outcome you wanted in Pittsburgh but man, that was a great game.
One things for sure, playoffs are gonna be great this year.

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
My wife and I watch all the games because we like a lot of the players, our home team is the Patriots, and without Lewis or Edleman this should get pretty interesting to see how they can pull off some more wins.

2014 GT Premium, Track Pack, Barton shifter, Borla S-type exhaust, Resonator delete, 3.73 gears, Airaid C.A.I., 93 Race Tune, JLT Oil Separator
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquidBillyPaul View Post
All you have to do is check out my Avatar.
I'm a New Orleanian working with a bunch of Dallas Cowboys. Good to see the Fleur De Lis! Although, not the best time to be a Saints fan. ROFL
post #53 of 273 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Wow what a great season, with only 3 games to go, there is some interesting scenarios that could play out.

Great win for the Skins

Rookie

No College love ???? ok ill start it off with a big ole Roll Tide Roll !!!!
post #55 of 273 (permalink) Old 12-15-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian74 View Post
No College love ???? ok ill start it off with a big ole Roll Tide Roll !!!!
Wolverines all the way, not this season, but maybe later.

I'm glad that college football finally went to a playoff. So much better than that ranking crap, gives more teams an equal shot. Great moments happen in playoff games, college or pro level.

Bowl games are great for the schools and the players, but for a national championship, there needed to be a playoff.

MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Unbelievable.....Skins are in. I would've been happy with just a 500 season. This is extra gravy. I know it's a weak division but you still have to win games.
Lookin forward to Monday. My route takes me to Philly. Local sports radio, 94.1 will be epic. I might try to call in.

08 GT 5spd
post #57 of 273 (permalink) Old 12-27-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandGT View Post
Unbelievable.....Skins are in. I would've been happy with just a 500 season. This is extra gravy. I know it's a weak division but you still have to win games.
Lookin forward to Monday. My route takes me to Philly. Local sports radio, 94.1 will be epic. I might try to call in.
Great job by the skins this year, Cousins has played well this season. My Raiders fell a little short this year, even if we lose our last game, 7-9 is a great improvement from 3-13. We do have a bright future.

Getting there is half the battle, hope you can beat Minnesota or Seattle, don't care for either one of those teams.

Between the Sixers and the Eagles, Philly might be burnt to the ground by Monday.

PONY Member

Drew Brees once again has a legendary season. Our (The Saints) defense is so awful though, we have another rotten season. Ugh.
SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Texans made the playoffs, now let's just see how far they get!

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
post #60 of 273 (permalink) Old 01-06-2016 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85andstillalive View Post
Texans made the playoffs, now let's just see how far they get!
I will be rooting for them. The Chiefs beat us twice this year. I would love to see the Texans send them home

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page