Any football fans out there - Page 5 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
4 games this weekend. Personally, the only surprise I see would be if Minnesota beats Seattle. The other three games could be anybody's.
As far as the Texas/Kansas matchup, I still have a hard time buying into them(Kansas)even with their win streak.
Lookin forward to the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati game. Division rivalry. This'll be the third time these two have met this year.

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 273 (permalink) Old 01-09-2016 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
After the packers beat the raiders earlier this year, my uncle (A devoted packers fan) had to call and rub it in. I will be rooting for the Skins on Sunday, in a blowout .

2007 Saleen S281 3-valve #170
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Happy the Kansas/Texas game is over it was just painful to watch. For a little while I felt like my Eagles were out there!

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!

PONY Member

Garage
My bills are out again
But am impressed with tyrod taylor
maybe next year
go bills
check out the back seat side window sticker
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20150822-00215.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	822.1 KB
ID:	489618  

GO BIG OR GO HOME
5.0 coyote
BBK cold air intake
SCT tuner with 91 tune
roush axle back
Go BILLS

91 tune
PONY Member

Garage
go big ben

that's lotion on in mexico
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	190.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	550.5 KB
ID:	489674  

GO BIG OR GO HOME
5.0 coyote
BBK cold air intake
SCT tuner with 91 tune
roush axle back
Go BILLS

91 tune
MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Cooper View Post
it was just painful to watch.
You're not kidding......I switched to Velocity channel in the second half.
I have to admit, I'm having fun on my route in Philly. I get out the truck and say "This is Redskins country!"lol. Us Skins fans don't get this chance too often lately.
One Philly fan said he heard Chip Kelly was in Washington applying for the head coach job. I laughed and told him we're finally getting on track. We don't need anymore of that.

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.
MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenefise97 View Post
After the packers beat the raiders earlier this year, my uncle (A devoted packers fan) had to call and rub it in. I will be rooting for the Skins on Sunday, in a blowout .
I don't know about a blowout but I'm hoping momentum and home field will put them over.
They still have Aron Rodgers and we still have a questionable defensive backfield at times.
Hey Kenzie's, who's gonna win the race to L.A.? Lol

08 GT 5spd
GT Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Garage
My GF is a packer fan I'm A Bears fan and also a White Sox Fan (yes I know the White Sox are baseball)

I just hope the PACK beat Washington today I don't like Wash/Vikings or The cheating Patriots

"ONX PNY"

2009 MUSTANG (45TH Aniversary) premium w/pony package.
AUTO, Leather, IUP, Kenwood DDX393/Speakers
A.M Bullitt wheels W/custom center caps
RAXIOM RETRO'S Black turn signals/Tinted rear bumper lights cobra Roadster hood that's functional and many other mods

Yes I know my user name doesn't match my car color

1966 coupe 289 2V C code factory BENCH/P/S
post #69 of 273 (permalink) Old 01-10-2016 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandGT View Post
I don't know about a blowout but I'm hoping momentum and home field will put them over.
They still have Aron Rodgers and we still have a questionable defensive backfield at times.
Hey Kenzie's, who's gonna win the race to L.A.? Lol

I personally hope/ think it will be the Rams and/or Chargers. I hope my team wont move again, the Raiders belong in Oakland.

As far as todays game, I really think the skins have a good shot, the packers are reeling a bit and thier O-line play is very suspect. Ryan Kerrigan should be licking his chops, that guys a beast.

SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Cooper View Post
Happy the Kansas/Texas game is over it was just painful to watch. For a little while I felt like my Eagles were out there!
Didn't watch the game as I couldn't get the channel in, but it appears that I didn't miss much. Hopefully getting smashed at home will result in some positive changes in the offseason.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
post #71 of 273 (permalink) Old 01-12-2016 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Its a good thing I don't bet on football, the only game I picked right all weekend was the Seattle game, and they were lucky.

As long as Denver and New england lose, we need some fresh faces in the mix.

MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
The skins have been playing 6-10 teams for the last month. They ran into a 10-6 team run by Aron Rodgers and that really exposed their youth, inexperience and injuries. Lookin forward to next year and wish RG111 all the luck in the world.
As far as the other games, I'm still shaking my head about Minnesota. Unbelievable!!!!
And Pittsburgh/Cincinnati didn't disappoint. Hahaha. Just when you think you've seen it all. Lol.

08 GT 5spd
PONY Member

Broncos beat the Panthers 24-21. You heard it here first.
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRestrictor View Post
Broncos beat the Panthers 24-21. You heard it here first.
You think they have what it takes to get by the Patriots this weekend? New England looked really tough and everyone seems to be healthy at the right time. I'm looking forward to what may very likely be the last Manning/Brady battle.

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!
post #75 of 273 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
The Broncos might be able to get by Patriots, if Manning doesn't play. Tom Brady is lights out in the playoffs, Manning not so much, more of a choke artist. Even in his prime he struggled to win playoff games, let alone against Brady.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page