may have to drive the car more often - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By baylensmanfl
  • 1 Post By UUUd444

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2017 Thread Starter
PONY Member

may have to drive the car more often

As posted before the car is for bad weather days, mostly i ride the bike even for groceries! Once again Florida weather rain forecast for all day. Well the rain never came so I was not happy on the way home. Well a weed head in a beater camero flies by me and changes lanes and slows down ( i want twin 50's in the grill for these guys) any way I move to the left lane and bring my speed back up, dang if he doesn't do it again. Maybe he didn't like my storm trooper stickers! Well I duck right and punch it so as he has to really wind it up to get around me.

Well I back down for the red light up ahead and he does it one last time! So I pull to the left and idle up next to him, i reach over and turn off the traction control and the overdrive lock out, and plant my foot on the brake when the other light turns yellow a quick 10 count and I start bringing the revs up. Well the light turns green and 2.8 boy next lane over gets his ass whooping! The mark 8 leans back lifts the left from a bit and the tires screech for 20 feet and i'm gone!! When I hit 80 i lift my foot a bit and look back i can't see him in the r/h mirror so i check the center mirror, there he is way back there just clearing the smoke.

Another score for the big body FORD.

I'm going to have to start looking for these chumps and drive the car more often

my89foxbody likes this.

I'D RATHER GO SLOW THAN NOT GO AT ALL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2017
PONY Member

Thumbs up Weed heads beware!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylensmanfl View Post
As posted before the car is for bad weather days, mostly i ride the bike even for groceries! Once again Florida weather rain forecast for all day. Well the rain never came so I was not happy on the way home. Well a weed head in a beater camero flies by me and changes lanes and slows down ( i want twin 50's in the grill for these guys) any way I move to the left lane and bring my speed back up, dang if he doesn't do it again. Maybe he didn't like my storm trooper stickers! Well I duck right and punch it so as he has to really wind it up to get around me.

I'm going to have to start looking for these chumps and drive the car more often
You might get flamed by some righteous do-gooder about what may have wrongly sounded like a street race (I'm sure it wasn't) but I have to get my vote of support in before that happens.

After all, the guy was a weed head, right? They need exactly what you doled out. That's for sure.

Just today a darned weed head in a BMW monkeyed around in the left lane next to me. I wasn't on the ball and missed the opportunity to dust him and let me tell you, I have been feeling regret and guilt ever since. Your story has mitigated this somewhat knowing that at least one of weed heads out there got his just deserts.

Congrats on a nice victory (not that it was a race, 'cause that's not allowed).

And, if you're a weed head, your time is coming! Count on it.

All the best.

2014 Gray Mustang

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2017
PONY Member

By the way, they're supposed to be legalizing pot in Canada next year. Can you imagine the number of weed heads we will have when that happens?

My Mom, who has never even thought of trying weed has declared that she's going to give it a go as long as she doesn't have to actually smoke anything. (She's around 85 or so) She's heard of brownies and the like from some of her weed head friends who have prescriptions for legal pot.

She drives a GS Lexus AWD. She'll be the first weed head I take aim at when it goes down. No contest. After that, it's any weed head who comes my way. Time for a smaller pulley for the supercharger. Some of those weed heads are driving really fast cars.......

Gotta go....lots of planning to do.

All the best.
Grimbrand likes this.

2014 Gray Mustang

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page