I got spanked - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018 Thread Starter
PONY Member

I got spanked

So typical early morning 5:100 run to work. As i turn on to the 6 lane east west a guy pulls up on the outside of me and accelerates! We hit the light down the road i drift up next to him, he's in a late model impala with some kind of magnetic sticker for a delivery service on the door.

I figure he's driving a company car and was just playing around, so i decide to show him a thing or two. I turned off the AC and traction control and wait for the green light. I hit the gas and squeal the tire and lift the front end up a bit and take off like a scalded dog, well the only thing I see is his tail lights and the twin exhaust tips shaking as he fades in the distance.

Hangin my head in shame as i pull up next to him two miles later.

I'D RATHER GO SLOW THAN NOT GO AT ALL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018
PONY Member

It happens. Happened to me recently actually. So far it's the only time it happened, but I got spanked. 3 lanes each way and I needed to be in the right lane because that lane peels off in another direction. Right lane was packed though and I figured I'd take middle lane and when light turns green, easily get in front of everyone and get over. Last second some dude in a truck gets over into middle lane. Son of a... I scoot to 3rd lane and truck cuts someone off to get back where he was.... Son of a... So now I'm at a red, in the lane furthest from where I need to be. No biggie, I can still take off and get in front of everyone without cutting anyone off if I take off quick. It's a long light, me all by myself in far left lane, no one in middle lane, and right lane with 30 cars in it. As I'm sitting there, a yellow jobbie comes up in the middle. I don't really look at it. I thought it was some sporty import, an MR2, maybe an RX7, etc., so I can still easily squirt ahead and get over. I see yellow car driver looking at me from the side of the eyes though, but I don't actually look. OK, fine, just to be sure, I'm going to tree him and floor it to get out front. So now I'm playing possum, casually sitting there, eyes watching other directions light, but sly like, so he doesn't know, and when their light turns yellow, I know my green is coming. I'm ready. Light turns green and I'm on it, cut a perfect light, and I had a perfect launch. Bye bye suckers! Nope,a second later it sounded like a formula one car flying by. Oh..... It was a damn Lamborghini, and I got spanked lol. I missed my right lane trying to hang with him, but I lost. He was nice enough to toss a wave when I had to peel off on another street to take a different route.

2014 Mustang GT Premium 401a; "Now you can add Premium to your signature." - Thereaper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page