couldn't resist myself - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member

couldn't resist myself

On my way home from work tonight I come upon a intersection, I am turning right to get onto the highway when I hear two turbo cars getting ready to race. Two srt-4's. Instead of pulling onto the highway, even though I have green light I wait. Now I don't think they saw me, I just think they wanting race each other.

The light turns green, they take off. As they pass by, the one in the near lane seems to be just a little slower. So like I said I could not resist, I take off just melting the tires in first and second. I hit third and grab traction(cold tires). I just blew by the slower one. I jump into other lane come up next the other one, he glances over sees I am in a cobra and smiles. We slow down to about 40-45 mph. I signal for him to go and flips me off and guns it. Naturally this pissed me off. I absolutely hammer it and just sucked the paint off his car. I let off at about 130 and let him catch up and I layed into again. This time I returned the favor, but with a fading view of my taillights.

A little way down the road I pull into a 24hr gas station for a drink. As I am sitting in my car opening my drink, my two newest friends show up. The one I smoked starts running his mouth, cussing and saying that if I would have given him a fair jump he would beat me. The whole time I just sit there smiling. Then he says that if he can't beat my car he will just beat me up. Funny thing is this guy was about 5'6" and maybe 140 lbs soaking wet. Well once he said that I step out and say that I would like to see that. Now I am no giant but I am much bigger than this punk. I'm 6'1" and about 235-240lbs. So needless to say he basiclly pissed his pants. He got back in his car and sped off. His buddy was pretty cool though. He told that me that his buddy does that when he loses, even to his friends. Then once they get in his face he backs off. Punks like that is exactly why most peolpe hate ricers. I have nothing against tuner cars, I actually like a lot of them. Anybody that can coax 400-500 hp out of a 4 or 6 cylinder deserves respect. But people that just run thier mouth and not back it up just deserve a good ol' country but whoopin.

Sorry I rattled on so long, just pisses me off!

2009 GT 500 FRPP FR3 Handling Package, Flowmasters
SOLD! 2009 GT(mine)Glassroof, FRPP Intake, CNC Heads, Cams, GT 500 TB, Flowmasters, JLT CAI, 4.10
2009 GT(hers)Vert
2004 Cobra 2.8H KB 648rwhp/620rwtq
2010 F150 FX4 Crew Cab
2006 CBR 600RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005
4.6L Member

people like that are why i don't go to the saturday night racing meets in birmingham anymore b/c there are dipshits like that except the ones around here sometimes have guns....i haven't been back since someone got shot down there about 2 yrs back

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005
4.6L Member

Sounds like a bad case of S.B.S. , you know Spoiled Brat Syndrome !

I did not get my way ,I lossed "poo hoo" ! you should have said take it like a man bi*ch , we all lose some day !

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005
BOSS Member
S197 Member

A lot of people do back-off when you get in their face. But you would think of all the times they have attempted to start a fight and get their a$$es beat, they wouldnt try and start fights anymore....

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005
Classic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsaV6iswear!
people like that are why i don't go to the saturday night racing meets in birmingham anymore b/c there are dipshits like that except the ones around here sometimes have guns....i haven't been back since someone got shot down there about 2 yrs back
There is nothing wrong with a good, clean fight but guns just bring in another aspect which I believe is very dishonorable.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005
GT Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0scoops123
A lot of people do back-off when you get in their face. But you would think of all the times they have attempted to start a fight and get their a$$es beat, they wouldnt try and start fights anymore....
yeah but sometimes they get there a$$ beat and decide to start packin.
at 6'2" 180lbs. im not a little guy myself but if i was in that guys situation i would of just drove off with one finger up cause it just takes one crazy f***er with a gun and thats it

2002 v6 manual, SSM P&P Heads, Comp Cam from SSM, and some other stuff full list in profile.
214 RWHP, 215 RWTQ :tongue

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so"
-Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005

What Ever...

6'1", 6'5" or 5'1" it doesn't matter. Some people should take there beatings like a man, racing or physical..............
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005
Classic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotrip723
6'1", 6'5" or 5'1" it doesn't matter. Some people should take there beatings like a man, racing or physical..............
Amen to that.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Send a message via MSN to spy23714
I like the way you handled that...touche.

1998 Mustang GT-SVO Headers-Steeda Tri-Ax-Flowmaster American Thunder Mufflers Dumped-Eibach Springs-Edelbrock Shocks-Tokico Struts-MM CC Plates-CAI

RIP-1989 LX 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page