Not a good kill, but funny - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie

Not a good kill, but funny

So my current daily is a 87 Toyota Camry. Not a fun car nor is it in any way fast. My wife and I were driving back from the movie theater and pulled up to a red light at an intersection where it's 4 lanes at the light, but closes down to 2 lanes not long after the light. So, we pull up to the light and while we are still waiting, an early 90s honda civic hatchback pulls up next to us in the lane that ends. Being as I go through there all the time I know what he is going to do, and sure enough, light turns green and he lets out the clutch and is determined to get ahead of me before the merge. I decided to see just how slow his honda was.. And was surprised. Slowest race to 40 mph ever... But the Camry with the slushbox beat the honda with a fart can and some stickers. My wife couldn't believe it and we both laughed the rest of way home. Poor guy had a girl in the passenger seat. Probably had some excuse as to why he lost to an old Camry with peeling paint.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016
Rookie

lol that must have really hurt his ego!! These are the moments I wish people would record, priceless.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie

I wish I could have got it on video. He was trying so hard. Lol. The Camry does 0-60 in about 15 seconds.... So the whole thing was pretty comical.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page