State or Province
    Ohio
    Country
    United States
    My Dream Mustang
    Any Mustang style.
    About Me
    My Mustang Story:
    I've always loved mustangs. every body style including the 5.0's of the 80's and 90's. I have been in the army for a little over a year and before i deployed i tried getting a new car. It was a nice little car but it was no mustang. Long story short, I couldnt get it because of financing. I bought a junker to drive around in for a few months. R&R came on January 1, 2010. I came home and decided to get a car and started looking on autotrader and stuff and came across a 2005 Mustang GT at a dealership really close. It had actualy just been dropped in the price and it fell into my budget pretty nicely. I decided to go test drive it and I took my stepdad with me to help me make sure it was in good shape. Turns out she was only a one owner car and as far as i could tell, no major scratches and nothing wrong with the engine. I took a test drive and when the salesman started it up, i nearly wet myself. It was a stock exhaust and it sounded good. Before I test drove it, I knew i was going to buy it. We took it out in the country to get on it and i did so, 3rd gear and i was doing over 80. My stepdad asked why i let up on it and I told him I was only in 3rd and doing over 80. We were both impressed. We came back and I bought it that day. First time I was able to get financing too. Im so happy I bought it. I love it and I feel ashamed it's sitting at home in the garage underneath a car cover. It's just not doing it justice. One day it will be out driving around with the windows down and blowing other cars out of the water.
    Mustang Rides
    2005 Mustang GT
  • Timeslip Database
    Engine type and displacement
    4.6L V8
    Tranny type
    Manual
    Tires
    Street Radials
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    2005 Mustang GT
    5 Speed Manual - Shaker Hood - Side Window Louvers - SLP Loudmouth Exhaust - JLT CAI W/Tune - Rear Panel Blackout - Black GT Emblems - Tinted Windows - 14" Antenna
    Silver Mustang Registry #1135

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-22-2011
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
  • 05horse
    • Send a message via MSN to 05horse
    • Send a message via AIM to 05horse
    • Send a message via Yahoo to 05horse
  • bigkzilla
  • turk390

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to McComb05GT Using...
This Page
/forums/member106673-mccomb05gt.html

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1