1/8 Mile MPH
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 10 of 17
  1. IansBAJ
    08-31-2010 - permalink
    IansBAJ
    Jeb I love your about me I love Austin Powers!
  2. ModsStang
    12-24-2008 - permalink
    ModsStang

Merry Christmas to you and yours...
  3. white angel
    12-24-2008 - permalink
    white angel
    Have a Merry Christmas!
  4. ModsStang
    11-25-2008 - permalink
    ModsStang
    Welcome back JEB!
  5. JEB
    11-25-2008 - permalink
    JEB
    I'm back for another run. I'll be calling for harassment banning of Obabma suporters if they raz me about the election. I am not amused by it at all.
  6. white angel
    04-06-2008 - permalink
    white angel
    Hey there, nice to see you again!
  7. JEB
    11-14-2007 - permalink
    JEB
    Hello everyone, I'm going on an AFM hiatus for a while. There are too many things frustrating me about this site to even know where to begin.

I've been here long enough to see a downward trend in member quality.
    The moderation at times seems exceptional, then, when it comes to certain members, is certainly lax. I also don't like that the lounge has become a subsector of "Move on dot org" and I can do nothing about it. When you try to start a productive thread with sound ideas for the site, you are ridiculed. The people that caused you to create said thread even use it as an opportunity to go off topic, on purpose, and nothing is said about it. Now moderators that were members before have expressed dissatisfaction with those same people, when they were only members, only to make a 180 with their opinions when they become moderators.

Anyhow, ya'll can all have a blast praising Barack Osama and the Hildebeast. I'll come back when the issues are fixed with an ignore thread button, or more strict moderating.
  8. dr. awkward
    11-11-2007 - permalink
    dr. awkward
    hey man just wanted to let you know i got my mach1 grill,bumper lip, and spoiler pput on. pics soon to follow
  9. dr. awkward
    10-28-2007 - permalink
    dr. awkward
    oh, i apologize for the suspense, haha. The parts i ordered are just a couple of exterior mods. I got the mach1 front bumper lip coming, and i didnt like the honey-comb grill that came on the car so i ordered the floating pony grill. And just for kicks i got the black lettering for the rear bumper so that the mustang letters are black. That way there is no mistake for people with honda's who just passed them, haha.:hihi:
  10. dr. awkward
    10-24-2007 - permalink
    dr. awkward
    hey sorry i hadn't been on in a while. i just got internet in my barracks room. i've already ordered a couple of new parts for the ride though. wasting no time, haha

About Me

• Member Info
    Nick Name
    JEB
    Real Name
    Jason
    Occupation
    Network Administrator
    State or Province
    Mississippi
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    Guitar, drums, Mustangs, shooting, and all things Marine Corps!
    Pet Peeves
    General Motors
    Favorite Saying
    I'm a charter member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!
    My Dream Mustang
    I own it.
    About Me
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Mustang Rides
    2005 Screaming Yellow Mustang GT
  • Timeslip Database
    Engine type and displacement
    4.6l
    Major modifications
    SLP Loudmouths
    Tranny type
    Manual
    Tires
    Street Radials
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    I Hate GM, deal with it.
    One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
    2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
    Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
    Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-17-2013
  • Referrals: 3

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 22 of 22

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes