Ford Mustang Forum - Conversation Between Kyle F and JB02GT
Conversation Between Kyle F and JB02GT
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Kyle F
    02-23-2007 - permalink
    Kyle F
    Yup, I already sent an invetation to RJ to get out with us. Hopefully by the End of the Summer I will have reason to take the Convertible. There is another gentleman I need to invite as well. I helped him put a short shifter in his car at my house, just like we need to do with yours!
  2. JB02GT
    02-23-2007 - permalink
    JB02GT
    You ask why I have better pictures? Simple - I've hogged all the good scenery for myself! Seriously, we'll have to get that '06 out and about when Spring gets here for good. Maybe we'll even do Cades Cove - on a day when it isn't crowded. There were quite a few cars when Christi and I went up there. I have to admit, stop and go traffic on those hills got a little 'rough' on my left knee. We might even have some company - I think RJ8806 wants to get together, and we might even be able to convince Snake Plisken to bring his super-nice Terminator (or his Fox body.)
  3. Kyle F
    02-22-2007 - permalink
    Kyle F
    Why do you have better pictures than I do?
  4. JB02GT
    12-12-2006 - permalink
    JB02GT
    That '06 is pretty nice. Too bad it's not yellow! Oh, well, I reckon my '02 will still associate with it - the pics of them together just won't look as cool. Need to hear the new exhaust soon!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1