1/8 Mile MPH
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 10 of 20
  1. white angel
    10-21-2010 - permalink
    white angel
    Hey Top Dog! What's up?? Pray all is well on your end of the world!! If anything I hear it's cold LOL
  2. shinerstang
    03-01-2010 - permalink
    shinerstang
    Thank You Ladies!!!!!!
  3. white angel
    03-01-2010 - permalink
    white angel
    Happy Birthday young one! LOL
  4. ModsStang
    03-01-2010 - permalink
    ModsStang
  5. SuperPonylover
    01-17-2010 - permalink
    SuperPonylover
    Hey AMERICAN muscle IDOL! lol. Just wanted to drop by and show my appreciation for your input. It really means a lot when someone shares information like that without asking for anything in return. Says a lot about the person with a huge heart behind the simple-looking community profile. God Bless.. Thank you, I'm eternally grateful.
    ~Garcia
  6. Mr.Pwnage
    08-22-2009 - permalink
    Mr.Pwnage
    hey, great imput from you for everyone, it is appreciated, you left me a comment on my thread saying you could set me up with a v6 kit for 1000+ to make my car much faster? what kind of kit are you talking about? im very interested
    thanks,
  7. forteperformanc
    08-05-2009 - permalink
    forteperformanc
    ok shiner imma start my windstar swap next week and ive been adding it up to cost about $280. Please explain how exactly did you manage the swap for only forty bucks???
  8. Coltonmoore
    05-29-2009 - permalink
    Coltonmoore
    HEY i WAS WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO GET MY MUSTANG TO THE LEVEL OF YOUR NITROUS FEED MUSTANG? I GOT A 2003 v6 automatic WITH NOD CURRENT MODS AND WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD COST IN PARTS to get me were yours is at. aND IF YOU COULD JUST GENERAL INFO ON THAT CAR PLEASE YOUR are LIKE A v6 MANS HERO!!!
  9. vdgonzalez3
    03-24-2009 - permalink
    vdgonzalez3
    hey shinerstang im new to this forum and well i see that your the top dog in all of the V6 mustang world. i wanted to ask for your help in finding the whole rear axle of a mustang. i have 1999 v6 and my whole rear axle is messed up so im looking to put an 8.8 rear axle from a GT I have been all over the city trying to find the complete rear axle and they dont have it. I live in El Paso Texas and well if you have any info on a rear axle can you let me know. Thanks for your help.
  10. white angel
    03-01-2009 - permalink
    white angel
    To You To You To You! :celebration:

About Me

• Member Info
    Nick Name
    Shiner
    Real Name
    Tom Shine
    Occupation
    Owner: GSSmotorsports.com
    State or Province
    Kentucky
    Country
    United States
    My Dream Mustang
    '02 V6 Turbo
    Mustang Rides
    '02 V6 Turbo (4.2) PA Super Comp C4 with transbrake, SFI bellhousing and flexplate, Dirty Dog 4500 stall convertor, B&M slapstick, aluminum driveshaft, Moser 33 spline axles with spool and c-clip eliminators, Corbeau seats with 5 point harnesses, SSM custom sheet metal intake, Lightning 90mm throttle body, QA-1 k-member, UCA's, LCA's, QA-1 coilovers, 10pt chromemoly rollcage, MSD Dis-44 with 2-step, Magnafuel 750 pump, fuel cell with AN lines, 8mm valves with P&P heads and lower intake, 83# injectors, SFI balancer, 1.73 RR's, dual valve springs, custom billet cam, Wiseco pistons, custom main girdle, Scat h-beam rods, ARP main and head studs, Centerline rims with Mickey Thompson ET Streets, lowered, lightened, sub frame connectors, full gauge set with wideband, Jett Hot coated custom turbo piping with 5" turbo flange into 4" downpipe, 3 core race intercooler, and 80mm Turbonetics running 17.8psi on 110 octane.

'01 V6 Nitrous, stock motor, TKO <acronym title="transmission">tranny</acronym>, Windstar intake, long tubes, custom exhaust, Moser 31 spline axles, Welds with DR's, bunch of other stuff, and extremely lightened up for the track. Running 80 or so shot of juice.
  • Timeslip Database
    Tranny type
    Manual
    Tires
    Drag Radials
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature