Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    128 Posts
    so as far as everything goes, price, MPG, performance in general, durability, which would you go with? the 3.73's or the 4.10's?

· Registered
    128 Posts
    oh ok... will the lock and gears add HP/MPG?? i have heard that it will take away from your MPG, and if it does, i don't want it to be too drastic...

· Registered
    128 Posts
    Hey thanks for that.... i have been thinking and i will probably end up going with the T-lok, and the ??4.10?? gears

· Registered
    128 Posts
    hello there again... just wonderin if you had time for another question... i was just wondering if a throttle body would do anything for me... i have now the BBK CAI..and i love it.. just people say the TB wouldn't add really any power... is this true??

Thank you,

Gary

· Registered
    0 Posts
    hello i am new to all of this and just bought a 2001 mustang gt 4.6L and was wondering if you could let me know how to tell if i have a 16 valve engine or a 32valve...without taking of the valve covers..not sure how this site works yet,so my email is leftlane1113@yahoo.com....any thing would help and thank you for your time

· Registered
    625 Posts
    wow very nice. my parents bought this one on September 2nd 2009 and it has.....143,000 on it lol but what do you expect for $3K?

· Registered
    625 Posts
    oh wow! yeah im very lucky to have nice parents who pay for my insurance...although i think it is under their name so i think they told me it was something like $600 for six months. i also don't know what coverage i have :/

· Registered
    625 Posts
    Haha yeah well i got really lucky because my sister totalled her car and so we bought the mustang with the car from the insurance company.

· Registered
    625 Posts
    no, sorry i dont :/ but i will be sure to take some. i just got my permit so i can't drive like whenever but i'll upload some bigger pics soon

· Registered
    625 Posts
    Hey, i just noticed that you live in West Caldwell and quite coincidentally, i live in Caldwell and have seen your car around a lot. It sounds/looks very nice, hopefully i'll see it with the new headlights!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…