1/8 Mile MPH
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Marcusa95
    05-31-2015 - permalink
    Marcusa95
    Not sure if I've got the right individual if not please excuse the my error. do you still build T5 for 95 GT capable of handling 450# torque rwhp (not flywheel)? If so what are your price range?

e.
  2. rj8806
    02-03-2011 - permalink
    rj8806
    Yep...took you long enough to notice...

When I worked for the other company (Keisler), I tried to get them to be a sponsor on here and they wouldn't go for it. He told me the Mustang crowd wasn't worth it...

Now that I am at American Powertrain and a we are a sponsor on here, life is good. American Powertrain actually cares about their customers and treats them like gold. My hands were tied back at "the other place" and I could only do so much. Now....it is awesome.

Richard
  3. white angel
    02-03-2011 - permalink
    white angel
    Sponsor eh??? lol Tag your it
  4. gallonegro
    06-22-2010 - permalink
    gallonegro
    Hello sr
    I was referred to you by one of the forum members to get your opinion on how to go from automatic to the best manual transmission for a 1988 lx 331 stroker, 373 gears, afr heads,dss block, 750 holley, jr victor intake manifuls, MSDs, right now I have a C4 but I feel I am not having fun with this nasty car,

Please advice which is the tranny to go with, clutch plate, to make even more fun and nasty, my email is [email protected]
    thanks
  5. RLG34750
    02-25-2009 - permalink
    RLG34750
    Richard i am taking this time to publicly thank for all the expert advice you share with the members......

You are one of the reasons AFM is the way it is today.....

Thanks again for your dedication to the passion of owning a Mustang
  6. specializedbndt
    04-29-2008 - permalink
    specializedbndt
    i was told to ask you about my t56. it makes a chattering noise when i have it in nuetral regardless if the clutch is engaged or disengaged. it worrys me, could it be low gear oil? if so what kind should i use? any insight will help.
    thanks alot, craig
  7. white angel
    12-31-2007 - permalink
    white angel
    HAPPY :celebration: NEW YEAR!!
  8. ModsStang
    09-13-2007 - permalink
    ModsStang
    HANG IN THERE! It will get better.
  9. Kyle F
    02-23-2007 - permalink
    Kyle F
    LEts get some pictures of that Fox body on your profile!
  10. Babii C
    12-15-2006 - permalink
    Babii C
    Well I left you a 5 star rating. Thanks for the comment though lol. Just so you know for future rating purposes, at the top of everyone's profile (where their username is) there should be stars or [not rated]. Click on those and a drop down menu will appear.. then you select your rating. Cya.

About Us

• Member Info
    Nick Name
    Rainman
    Real Name
    Richard
    Occupation
    Tech Support Tremec Transmissions
    State or Province
    Tennessee
    Country
    United States
    Pet Peeves
    people giving bullshit advice and have no idea what they are talking about
    Favorite Saying
    you're getting smaller in my rear view mirror
    My Dream Mustang
    1967 GT 500
    About Us
    American Powertrain, one of America’s largest TREMEC Elite distributors, provides complete 5 and 6-Speed solutions for every Mustang ever built! Our ProFit installation kits for T5, TKO and T56/Magnum insure a great fit in your classic or modern Mustang. From box stock TREMEC gearboxes to our killer EXTREME™ transmissions, ProGrip™ clutches and flywheels, HYDRAMAX hydraulic clutch systems, ProLine driveshafts, Aluminum and QuickTime bell housings and thousands of other parts; if it goes in, on or around your Mustang transmission we have you covered. American Powertrain backs everything with a 24-Month Warranty and Customer First™, the industry’s only 24-Hour tech support. Get it in gear with American Powertrain today!

Remember, it is almost impossible for anyone, myself included, to diagnose a problem over the internet without seeing the car. My advice is simply that, advice based on years of experience. I don't want you or anyone taking my word as gospel. I am trying to give some direction as to what I think may be happening. :bigthumbsup
    Mustang Rides
    1990 Mustang LX 347 stroker GT-40 aluminum heads ported and polished, FRPP 1.6:1 roller rockers, FRPP 40lb injectors, GT-40 upper and lower intake, Kenne Bell Supercharger, FRPP 3.73 gears and a few other goodies.

My daily driver is a bone stock 2000 Mustang GT. Mods that I am planning for this one include 3.73 gears, CAI, and a tuner.
  • Timeslip Database
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    Richard
    Resident manual transmission/driveline guru :hihi:
    Tech Sales Support
    American Powertrain