1/8 Mile MPH
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 21 to 24 of 24
  1. RetroGT2006
    06-17-2007 - permalink
    RetroGT2006
    yah- ive always wanted to go 2 college for pharmacy(i dont know if i mentioned that) but yeah i want to live the life with no money problems or anything like that.. it makes it alot easier, but yahh.. ive been workin my a s s off all summer at work, havent had a social life but makin some money... i was about to order lowering springs this weekend, but i have 1600 dollars saved right now and i rethought it and i really am aiming for my stripes to be painted on.. i plan on getting flat black stripes.. bumper to bumper.. i dont want glossy b/c my front lip is painted flat black.. and then it wouldnt match.. yah kno? well for the stripes what do you think is better? to fat stripes bumper to bumper (like 10-12 inchs each) or one fat one about 12 inchs or somewhere around there with a pinstripe on each side of 1/4 inch? bumper to bumper.. well lemme know whatcha think.. have a good one bro and good luck with the transfer!
  2. RetroGT2006
    06-15-2007 - permalink
    RetroGT2006
    goin to a community college for the first 2 yrs- my sis moved away and went 2 a university.. and its soo expendsive.. i dont want to screw my parents over like that.. so i really dont mind going to a community college for a lil bit.. i plan on going to UCF afterwords.. and thanks for the comment about the stang i actually am in the process of selling my SLP LM's 2 a guy on the forums.. and ijust recieved my Flowmaster American Thunders 2day after i got off a long day of work.. quickly ran inside, pulled my car out of the garage a bit- then climbed on under.. they sound badass, just not as loud as the LM's.. obviously.. but im def happy! whatcha got planned for your stang?
  3. mrvandermey
    05-01-2007 - permalink
    mrvandermey
    Looking good. Keep that baby clean. You definitely qualify for the pampered pet registry.:hihi:
  4. white angel
    03-14-2007 - permalink
    white angel
    Hey, almost time for your car to be built! Bet your getting
    excited!! Nice profile!! Can't wait for pictures!!

About Me

• Member Info
    Real Name
    Korey
    Occupation
    Student/Security Officer
    State or Province
    Indiana
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    my gorgeous lady, cars, guitars, law, life
    Pet Peeves
    people hovering my shoulder and chewing with their mouths open.
    My Dream Mustang
    I have them!
    About Me
    I am 21 years old. I have always been told I act older for my age. :) My Dad passed away suddenly almost 1 year ago. We searched for a Mustang to buy for forever, but never could afford it. So, I decided to go after newer mustangs after prodding by my family. I'm still working on getting a plate with my dad's favorite saying... "SAYLUTE!" Ever since he got me a little '94 yellow diecast vert stang toy (I was YOUNG), I've been in love with Mustangs. I was also able to acquire a '68 California Special in FANTASTIC shape. I plan on slowly restoring little things as I drive. To tell you the truth, I'm sick of working on cars and modifying them, I just want to drive them! I'm blessed to have what I have, especially at such a young age. I definitely don't take it for granted.

I'm in college studying Information Systems/Criminal Justice and Accounting. I'm just hoping to do society some good and maybe change some lives. In the process, I'm letting God lead me where I should go.
    Mustang Rides
    ****2008.5 Bullitt SE Mustang****
    -On order. I probably won't get it until January or so. No more mods or cars... I'm happy with what I have!

****1968 GT/CS California Special****
    -Rarer J-Code 302 V8 with 4V Holly Carb
    -Acapulco Blue ext (originally Lime Gold)
    -Black interior (originally Ivy Gold)
    -3-speed manual
    -Dealer-installed A/C

Amazing looking car. Doesn't need much at all!

--------------------------------------------------------------

***1966 Ford Mustang Fastback***
    -Sold... found too many frame problems and couldn't fund that much of a project, but it really got my passion for classics flowing.

**** 2007 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe - Gone but definitely NOT forgotten. My first mustang.
    -Windveil Blue with Pearl Gold stripe
  • Timeslip Database
    Engine type and displacement
    4.6L v8, 302 v8 (4v)
    Tranny type
    Manual
    Tires
    Street Radials
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    *1998 Ford Contour SVT* EH 2.5L Duratec v6
    Stock as can be, just trying to reverse the damage the previous owner caused.

Statistics

General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-20-2018
  • Referrals: 2

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 16 of 16

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1