Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1,239 Posts
    Ive looked into all the parts youve sugested and feel i can make some much better choices than before. Thanks a lot for your help!

· Registered
    4,074 Posts

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Hey man, I have 94 GT and noticed in your mod list that you ported your heads and intake by yourself (DIY). How did you do this? I inquire b/c it only cost you $18 and I recently purchased a 65mm TB and I want it to match with the 60mm stock intake. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :bigthumbsup.

The site http://www.diyporting.com was very helpful and I followed their guides to intake and head porting. The $18 was the cost of the stones that I used for the port jobs. There was no additional cost because at the time, I had a blown head gasket (stuck thermostat was the cause) and the heads had to come off anyway. I just took advantage of the opportunity to port the heads/intake while they were off so I could gain some performance, and it turned out to be a very good decision.
    I also matched the opening of the upper manifold to my 75mm TB. The stock upper manifold opening is ~68mm IIRC.

· Registered
    8 Posts
    yo dude how much did u lose from your pockets with those black leather seat inserts....those are bad ass....i left my top down one day and some little kid ripped it at 7/11...so i need some new leather got a quote?

I had mine done locally here in the UAE for peanuts. That's the advantage of having cheap labor. :gringreen
    If you find real leather to be too expensive, you could go for cheaper imitation leather. It'll still look great and only a discerning eye will notice the difference.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…