1/8 Mile MPH
1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 10 of 23
  1. cobra1018
    03-01-2013 - permalink
    cobra1018
    you asked about a black billet grill and and the black headlights, It does not matter what other people think! This is your car, it should reflect your personality. The S197 is a platform that has endless possibilities. go with your gut, your car is beautiful and I am sure what ever mods you go with will wow plenty of people. keep it real, and enjoy the ride!
  2. Chris's06GT
    08-31-2012 - permalink
    Chris's06GT
    Hey Gary, how is everything going? I haven't talked to you in a long time. I started driving as a cross country truck driver so I haven't had much time to get on this forum. I really love my career though, I get paid to see the entire country without having a boss breathing down my neck ha ha. I have very little expenses & I'm in the process of becoming an owner operator which pays a lot better. I will then own a brand new custom Peterbilt with a huge sleeper cabin It's essentially your own business which is great because I can make my own hours & the pay is even better than a company driver. So that's the latest... I hope all is well. How is your Mustang by the way? I still have mine, though I don't get to drive it that often ha ha. Take care
  3. ModsStang
    01-16-2011 - permalink
    ModsStang
    May 28th is the AFM get together this year! Also, how do you feel about the AFM crew meeting up for breakfast before you leave Sunday?? Hope you can make it!!!!
  4. ModsStang
  5. ModsStang
    12-31-2009 - permalink
    ModsStang
  6. Gary Paul
    12-18-2009 - permalink
    Gary Paul
    Happy Holidays !
    Enjoy the season!
  7. white angel
    07-03-2009 - permalink
    white angel
    Just stopping by to say hello and hope you have a great weekend!
  8. ModsStang
    04-24-2009 - permalink
    ModsStang
  9. Red Rocket
    03-16-2009 - permalink
    Red Rocket
    Hi, Gary! Hope you've been well, and are having fun!
  10. white angel
    12-24-2008 - permalink
    white angel
    Have a Merry Christmas!

About Me

• Member Info
    Real Name
    Gary
    Occupation
    About to be semi=retired and driving a school bus to supplement (long story....lol)
    State or Province
    Connecticut
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    Music, movies, sports, bowling, guitar playing, New England Patriots football games
    Favorite Saying
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King
    About Me
    Born in Providence, RI....grew up in North Attleboro, MA. Have lived in CT since 1983. Divorced with no children.
    Mustang Rides
    2007 Mustang GT Convertible
    Member: MrV's Pampered Pet Registry
    President: The Fuzzy Dice Club
  • Timeslip Database
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    2007 GT convertible - black 5 speed MT: charcoal aluminum panel, black/dove int, anti-theft, cloth top, GT appearance pkg, MODS - MGW shifter, CDC Conv Light Bar, Pony 12V plug, Shelby Hood Pins, Steeda Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Strut Tower Covers, FRPP GTA's, CDC Classic chin spoiler, GT500 spoiler, Agent47 Mirrors, 18" Chrome DD bullitt rims/Continental tires, C&L CAI, Infinity speakers, RoadWire 2-tone leather interior, 4.6 badges, Dyno Tune-Mongillo Motors-New Haven-CT-301 rwhp/297 rwt

Statistics

Profile Comments
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-16-2016
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 20

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to FuzzyDice Using...
This Page
/forums/member42644-fuzzydice.html

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

11-03-2016
12:14 AM - 90lxwhite quoted FuzzyDice in post Convertible Light Bars - Like 'em or not?
Shocking. Not everything nee...
05-19-2016
07:42 AM - AMAlexLazarus quoted FuzzyDice in post Your opinions on caliper cover colors
Hey all.....I'm thinking about...
05-13-2016
11:21 AM - FuzzyDice quoted pikapp in post Been awhile but am back....with a question about headlights
Hey fuzzy...it has been a w...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1