stlwagon
    That's a fine looking automobile!
  2. ModsStang
    04-24-2009 - permalink
    ModsStang
  3. Brenspeed
    04-21-2009 - permalink
    Brenspeed
    I like what you have done with the car. If your ever around Pierceton IN, feel free to stop in at Brenspeed. We may see you at Muncie sometime.
  4. ModsStang
    12-09-2008 - permalink
    ModsStang
    What a beautiful ride!!
  5. BRUTE
    04-10-2008 - permalink
    BRUTE
    hey man just saw u were using the livewire tuner and was wondering how good it is? i am using the hypertech right now and it isn't that great the only difference i can tell is it took the top speed limiter off. and can the livewire raise the top speed limiter i didn't see that listed as one of it's features on the sct website.
  6. RetroGT2006
    03-06-2008 - permalink
    RetroGT2006
    Yo, can you hook me up with the link where you bought the hoodpins you have? I'd greately appreciate it
  7. mercfocus
    02-07-2008 - permalink
    mercfocus
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm a full-time student and I work plenty of overtime, so this was the first chance I got. I have to do homework tonight too. Thanks for the compliment. Yours is pretty sharp too. In a couple of weeks, I'm getting my rear end redone with full Seeda suspension and 8.8 inch 3.73s. That's going to be cool, but enough about all that.
    My elanor grill would have been a ***** if I didn't also get the GT facia bumper cover first. My grill is actually for the GT opening. I had to get the inside fender guards too. You probably have yours on by now. But if you didn't and you don't already know this, the V6 and GT openings are different. I got mine when nobody made those for the V6. The pony package just came out at the time and that was it. Pony package looks cool, but just not for me.
    I hope that goes well for you.
  8. Schwizzy
    01-29-2008 - permalink
    Schwizzy
    The mustang sticker can be found at http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/ymrmerch.html. I kinda modified the sticker the way I wanted it to look. As for the scoop. Its all show for now. I'm looking into getting a Shaker kit to put under it. Thanks for the comments though. You've got a pretty sharp lookin' 'Stang yourself. I need to find me some quarter window louvers. Maybe some side scoops too. Keep killin the ricer burners, Tell 'em you have a honda motor in your lawn mower too. That always pisses those little punks off!
  9. marshall_series
    01-26-2008 - permalink
    marshall_series
    hahaha Dude.. My first car was a 93 Chevy Geo Metro.. I threw a cardboard body kit on it Cut out some budweizer box logos and put them on the foor, front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, hood scoop, and roof scoop. It screamed!
  10. marshall_series
    01-24-2008 - permalink
    marshall_series
    Yeah, snow would be bad.. heh Whats gonna be your replacement?

About Me

• Member Info
    Nick Name
    kooter
    Real Name
    Kade
    Occupation
    Farming
    State or Province
    Indiana
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    cars and anything else that goes fast
    Pet Peeves
    rice burners and kids that talk crap
    Favorite Saying
    hammer down...right on...v-tec is not an excuse
    My Dream Mustang
    saleen dark horse
    About Me
    american badass, addicted to mustangs of any generation
    Mustang Rides
    2006 V6 Mustang...Performance White/Mycolor guages/Raptor Shift Light/Brushed Dash Kit/Custom Dash Pony Emblem/Midwest Mirror Covers/MGP Caliper Covers/Custom RED Climate Control Knobs/White GT skirts/3M Hoodpins /Sequential Taillights/8.8 takeoff w/3:73's + LSD/SCT Livewire Tuner/JLT CAI/BAMA 93 Race/Borla Exhaust/Screamin' Demon w/ Blue Livewires/Double Platinum Champion Plugs/Clear Turn Sigs/Stealth Bulbs/ AM 8k HID's/POWERED BY FORD Fender Emblems/ 20"Chrome American Racing Rogue Wheels/Kelly Charger HPT Tires/HAWK Brake Pads/Eibach Pro Kit/Custom Blue GT FRT and Rear Sway Bars/FORD BLUE custom valve covers/MOROSO fuse box/MOROSO brake fluid cover/MOROSO coolant expansion tank/ Polished Cobalt Hood Struts...more on the way!
  • Timeslip Database
    Timeslips Mustang Ride
    Engine type and displacement
    Induction
    N/A
    Major modifications
    ^^^
    Tranny type
    Automatic
    Tires
    Street Radials
    Race weight
    3456est
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
    Track Name
    muncie drags
  • Signature
    2006 4.0 V6 Mustang/X Charger #128
    Mods: Too many, check out my profile.
    Probably currently under modification...
    My wheels are for sale! Look in the classifieds!

Statistics

Profile Comments
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-08-2011
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 30 of 32

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to burnrubber4.0 Using...
This Page
/forums/member48488-burnrubber4-0.html

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1