Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    6 Posts
    How weird, my director here at Randolph is an old C-130 maintenance guy turned officer then maintenance officer. His name is Jay or Donald J. Gregson and that aircraft is all that he talks about. We run the T-38 Depot here at Randolph never worked 130's, just T-38's, F-4's and the old T-33. Just thought it was interesting that you fly on C-130's, think is last was the J model. Thanks for the help with my problem.
    Dave

· Registered
    5,055 Posts
    till my dyno tune next month, i just short shifted and had to stay slower than a 13.99 due to my helmet not being SFI approved. Alot better times coming in April.

· Registered
    42 Posts
    i noticed it said your cobra ran a 13.5 1/4 mile with all those mods, i would expext it to be alot quicker unless you aren't getting no traction but you said you had drag radials on it. Something seemds odd there but love the car and that saleen was sweet looking!

· Registered
    174 Posts
    Oh alright. I have been here since Feb. 07, I work at the 77th. I was over at MMP the other day talking to Dave about some exhaust, but really dont get a chance to go by there too often.

· Registered
    174 Posts
    I just read a post where you mentioned MMP here in Sumter. I take it you were stationed here as well. How long ago?

· Registered
    114 Posts
    Your stang looks sick! Its completely the look I am going for on my 99. The black on white is the meanest color combo in my opinion. Great job!

· Registered
    3,565 Posts
    man you have had quite the collection of stangs. it must have been hard to part with each one of those.

· Registered
    5,055 Posts
    I sold it to help pay other stuff off while in Korea, though i wish i still had it. I did buy a 2003 Cobra and a 4Runner V8 just recently though. I'm thinking about buy another 94-95 GT too.

· Registered
    5,888 Posts
    what up dude, what happened to the red 05 GT? I see it says you sold all those rides.. Is that because you got stationed in South Korea? Sorry to hear you had to sell your s197, any more stangs in the future?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…