Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    251 Posts
    My last dyno was 515@ the wheel, I have been going back in forth with the whipple idea id love to have something between 700-800 HP but its honestly just too much for the city there's barely anywhere to drive it aroud here. Never the less I guess its just part of us guys wanting the baddest thing on the road but is that smart?.. not exactly. Anyways, Good Luck with your next project..

· Registered
    251 Posts
    hope all is well with you man just checkin up on ya. Man I love the new car more then I ever woulda thought I just put JBA LT's & Xpipe w/ High flow cats on and a magnaflow cat back exhaust on it 3" all the way from the headers back its sounding real nice now after Im good w the power ill put the 4.0 whipple on!

· Registered
    186 Posts
    Thanks Man. I haven't been on for a while so sorry for the belated answer. I appreciate the sympathy. The drama still continues. I hope to get it going. Lesson learned on this one is that I would have rather just fixed the original minor problem and forgot about the upgrades. Honestly im getting tired of my car and think im ready to move on to an STi or EVO. Ill never got anything close to what my car is worth if I try to sell it though. Oh well. Expensive lesson.

· Registered
    592 Posts
    Nice thats awsome man, i would love to fell that thing pull. I dont mind the ride Ill have to come up there.

But 350 isnt bad, thats good that way your not almost walkin on eggshells. 350rhp is safe you know? I think some longtubes would definatley free up a lot on your car. But I dont know if I was around 400rhp on my stock motor id be too worried. Im waiting till I can buy the MMR 600 then Kenne Bell her.

You plan on going to NE dragway at all?

· Registered
    592 Posts
    sup man i saw your Dyno numbers, very nice. How does it feel? Must be awsome. Let me know when your going to NE Dragway. An definatley have to get a Mustang meet togeather

· Registered
    5,055 Posts
    Yeah, it still sucks. I wish I had them all. Once you do alot to them, that's when it's really hard to depart from them. When I sold the 95, as the guy drove down the road, i was one second away from chasing him down and telling him to keep his money, Lol.

· Registered
    1,168 Posts
    Thanks for the comment bud, I got it right here Aftermarket trunk lid mat and Accessories for Chevrolet,Dodge,Ford,Pontiac
    I got it about 6 months ago and it took awhile since that company is really just a guy doing it as a hobby. His sister died while mine was on order so it took months. But you should be able get yours sooner. It is real easy to install, but I did have to drill the trunk on the inside to attach it...no biggie though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…